Dark Elves - Time to destroy the Asur (Online Campaign)

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Dark Elves - Time to destroy the Asur (Online Campaign)

Post by Langmann »

Hey, your friendly Admin here.

For those of you unaware, there is an online Warhammer Fantasy campaign taking place in July till the end of the summer. It is here http://www.wfbcampaign.net . It is based upon playing real warhammer fantasy battles with some twists such as factions and user entered fluff.

I trust that we're not going to allow the Asur to own us, especially since there appears to be a Dark Ark cast upon the shores of this new world. That would be very embarassing.

I suggest that we get organized now. There is a new forum here in the Campaign forums section for the new campaign to discuss our role. Moreover I suggest that the people who have been writing decent fluff in the history forum get on board here and populate this new site with good druchii fluff once this thing gets rolling.

Also I am going to be needing a dedicated Druchiinet chronicler for the campaign who will be in charge of writing the Druchiinet overall fluff for each week. Someone with good writing experience would be a must.

Feel free to pm me.
Last edited by Langmann on Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

I'm ready. I'm already colaborating with my friends so I will be able to enter more than one battle report for this thing. I plan to fight along the coasts when I'm able, my reavers already have their sights set on breaking the Asur hold on the High Seas.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Govannon
Slave on the Altar

Post by Govannon »

Come on you pathetic whelps! We're getting out numbered by hordes of Asur.

Does no one want to join this frenzy of blood?
Do you not worship the god khaine?
Does your courage waiver, or perhaps you no longer have the stomach for war?

Come on people, there isn't much to it and the commitment level isn't high so suitable for all those lurkers out there.
Sirist
Black Guard

Post by Sirist »

The Ashen Fleet is gathering to set sail. At least some of Druchii.net's users will be represented in the ISC.
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

Managed to dust off my druchii and only a few minor repairs needed to get them battleworthy. So i will try and take part (pain permitting). Cant let the usurpers of our beloved island home win! Let us all once again unite behind the true king of Ultuan and drag every asur screaming to the altars to have their hearts cut out!
Prince of arnheim
Renegade Reaver

Post by Prince of arnheim »

I signed up a couple days ago....

I have just met a new player to battle who is playing High Elves. We are going to start off with a series of 1k battles....this likely all we will play since he doesn't not have any more models....we are not using magic against each other...just two bitter enemies battling to the death with might and skill!!! That is how Warhammer is meant to be played!!!!

I have joined the Ashen Fleet. My Ark is going to be called

"The Ark of Arnheim"
Cenyu
Khaindar

Post by Cenyu »

Been there, done that.

I joined the "Druchii of the Cold North" a week ago or so.
Getwisteerd
Highborn
Location: The duke's forest (yes that's the name of the town I live in)

Post by Getwisteerd »

Id love to join but is still haven't got the confirmation e-mail, although I have registered (tried to) 4 days ago...
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

If it won't confirm you send the admin there an email. See the frontpage of the board.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

I'm registered and ready to get going. :) Don't know what faction I'll participate in, if any, though - we'll just have to see. ;)
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?