Do you like how this sounds?

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Do you like how this sounds?

Post by Langmann »

Those slime infested Lizards are making some claims about the Druchii again.

A force of Saurus from Hexoatl overtook a band of Druchii attempting to flee Lustria after raiding a nearby temple of its plaques and artefacts. The remnants of the Druchii force were easily destroyed by the vastly larger forces of the Lizardmen. When they took back what the Druchii had taken a Skink ...

Don't let them put the true Elves to shame this summer, because the Lizards are making a mockery of us again...

Remember the Storm of Chaos when no matter how hard we battled the Lizards the campaign managers never gave us an inch? It was doomed from the start. Well this time its different. The dirty green evolutionary losers can be beaten and will be beaten by our force of might. There is no predetermined outcome with battles futile and a waste of time. There is only one outcome. Druchii.

Enlist for the Druchii cause over at the Intersite Campaign, and make this new world Druchii. Druchii net has signed on to this inter-fansite campaign and we should show the rest of the web community that Druchii.net won't be discounted.

http://www.wfbcampaign.net
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

Yepp, thats GW for ya right there.

Its a shame the Keep or Carpe noctem havent showed much interest(and personally I dont have much time to play untill its too late :( )

But on the other hand that is fluffy, VC armies are rarely going side by side in a big war. Usually goes all or nothing with One vampire lord and his legion.

Anyways, Good luck with your campaign!

Cheers dancey
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Deathwing
Cold One Knight

Post by Deathwing »

I don´t think I´ll have enough time, and then again, is there anyone from Austria taking part?
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

It isn´t neccessary for your opponents to take part in the campaign. It is a bonus, because games will count for a little more when they´re reported by both players, but that will most likely be an exception rather than the rule.

All you need to do really is play a game and report the outcome, your opponent doesn´t have to.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Sigur
Black Guard

Post by Sigur »

Deathwing wrote:I don´t think I´ll have enough time, and then again, is there anyone from Austria taking part?

*is from Austria*
I, while not being very experienced, might have a peek at this campaign.
Battle Brush Studios - Professional Miniature Painting and Modelling

Also look me up on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (battle.brush.studios)!
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Post by Dangerous Beans »

To perhaps clarify a little more about what Mornedhel means, you do not have to fight registered opponents - it can be your typical gamers eg friends, who you play regularly, you report these: 1 pt for a loss, 2 pts for a draw and 3pts for a win. if you are both registered then you can count victories, losses etc as more pts.

the campaign looks set to be great fun! but considering the vast numbers of users here on druchii.net the dark elves are not being represented as well as they could be (especially I may note, the Cult of Slaanesh), so please any of you who are intrigued by the idea, look on the website itself:

http://www.wfbcampaign.net/index.php

or check out the campaign section here on druchii.net (found in the forums drop down menu under the 'current campaigns' section.
pop and say hello - this campaign offers a lot, and we druchii should proves ourselves during its course.

-Beanz

ps. @ Langmann's news: "thats a disgrace - Skaera Blackeye's army that is loyal to Morathi shall butcher those lizards when we next encounter them in payment for their insolence."

PPS. dont feel you have to be 'experienced' to take part - this is for everyone whether new to an army or the game or not. All it requires is to play games now and then, AND/OR write background and stories about armies, their progress and things to do with the campaign. ie. if you cant play, have a go at doing some writing! :D
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

Well its good to hear some true Druchii still exist. Last year just the mention of the Lizards was enough to cause a near riot.

Where's the rest of the Dark Elves hiding?
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

I believe many of khaine's devoted are suffering from football fever...

Khaine... so caught in their own machinations that they dont even realise theres a world war going on between the civilizations :roll:

Angel of algebra
Assassin

Post by Angel of algebra »

While I would normally be up for a campaign and happy to take part, this Summer I am going to be a little too busy and don't expect to get many battles in :( Sorry.

Plus, if I did take part, I would probably play with my Asrai :P

AoAlgebra :lol:
Slerac fellblade
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Slerac fellblade »

I don't know them lizards may wanna talk smack but it took a Vastly superior numerical force to stop a raiding party. If it was elf to lizard one on that just shows you they need more reptiles than we need druchii for beating us. Isn't that the same idea behind orcs and gobbos...
Ian: We are trying to help as many starving children as possible
Me: Wait a day and there will be less of them
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye

hahaha! I personally wouldnt give the lizards intellect enough to be on par with greenskins myself Slerac... 8)

They are slow witted, animals worthy only of exctinction just like their foolish old one masters. Perhaps the use of the larger great weapon wielding lizards (yes I do know theyre called Kroxigors...) would aid our efforts in mining the western areas for vital metals to fuel our own army - how ironic...
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

I personally wouldnt give the lizards intellect enough to be on par with greenskins myself Slerac...

They're probably about the same - the Saurii are bred only for war, and have Skinks to do their thinking for them while the Slann contemplate and further the Plan of the Old Ones.
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye

They're probably about the same - the Saurii are bred only for war, and have Skinks to do their thinking for them while the Slann contemplate and further the Plan of the Old Ones.

oh I personally know that - but my general doesnt ;) as far as he's concerned the lizardmen are merely worth being slowly toasted over a barbeque and perhaps adding a little bit of stegadon sauce...

anyway, point is, we owe tho lizzies a good kebabing!
Deathwing
Cold One Knight

Post by Deathwing »

Sigur wrote:
Deathwing wrote:I don´t think I´ll have enough time, and then again, is there anyone from Austria taking part?

*is from Austria*
I, while not being very experienced, might have a peek at this campaign.

ah, cool, servas!;)

@ ot: oh, ok,...so I could play against any of my mates? good...still, not sure if I´ll have time. plus I could only field 500 CoS. half painted.
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

The size of the games doesn´t matter in the campaign. So your 500-point skirmishes will count just as much as other people´s epic 5000-point battles.

And as long as your opponent´s have no problem with your army being unpainted, that doesn´t matter for the campaign either.

So just get a few games in and take part. ;)
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

Mornedhel wrote:The size of the games doesn´t matter in the campaign. So your 500-point skirmishes will count just as much as other people´s epic 5000-point battles.

And as long as your opponent´s have no problem with your army being unpainted, that doesn´t matter for the campaign either.

So just get a few games in and take part. ;)

Yep. You can even play Mordheim, or any other Warhammer Fantasy related games. Just think about it as tactical missions or something.
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye

Plus, we're looking for new players to form a 2nd cult of slaanesh faction - our 1st one got filled rather quickly!! PM me (dangerous beans) on the campaign site or here if you're interested - we're certainly interested in having you join our team :D

-Beanz