Tips

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Deathclaw1820
Warrior

Tips

Post by Deathclaw1820 »

I've seen the Hydra, it looks kinda like a Royal Hydra (only the head part) but a think a bit thiner. Their handlers are sick, they have SDC and they're male. The heads sort of looks like the Slannesh champion. They also have these spear lik things.

The soceress is also cool, it has magic around her, pulling her up. No wait, sorry its skulls or souls thats circling around her, the souls look likes one of the VC vampires but there are heaps more and its around her. Her staff is the current one now execpt its pointed downwards as she is floating.

The knights kinda look a bit like Blood knights with their lances up. And by the way the on the pics of knights u've seen, the one with two "knights", the one on the left is the mounted Soceress not the Standard Bearer. The Standard Bearer hasnt really got a flag only some ribbons, from the pics im seeing.

The corsairs are pretty much the ones u've been seeing.

Thanx Steve
Fearless is my middle name.
No one
Noble

Post by No one »

thank you.
i really can't wait to see a picture of the knights!
'with hatred all things are possible' -Malus of Hag Greaf-

"3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win"
Mdk
Slave on the Altar

Post by Mdk »

There is an special topic about this with all the pictures you just described. You can find it here: http://druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=54653
Please continue there.

MDK
You’re a wreck, an accident.
Forget the freak, your just nature.
Keep the gun oiled, and the temple cleaned shiz
snort, and blaspheme, let the heads cool, and the
engine run. Because in the end, everything we do,
is just everything we’ve done.