Your army list for new book?

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Blueon462
Corsair

Post by Blueon462 »

Bladewind = Dead warmachine crew, better than commandment of brass. Its not half bad.
Xerasi
Highborn

Post by Xerasi »

jamesfazzolari: Your HS has to be in the fighting rank, as all command group as well as chars are to be in the fighting rank.

Hadn't thought of shades+ ASF banner bsb, sure is a nice idea, especially when they have MR 2 :)

May just have to try out a unit of BG with AP banner and that BSB, so he can shift from shades to BG's whenever I want to.

Scallet: to me it looks quite competitive. to make it the 2.25k points I'd include a cauldron and a Hydra and a small unit of CoK or something like that as I believe that you are needing a few high Strength attacks. The CoB would also make a nice centerpiece on the board.

And I don't think you lack firepower. No RBT (a key to any of my competitive lists :P) shades, DRs, and xbow elves. your packing several str 3 AP shots out in a round.
DoW 2/2.25k W-L-D: 22 - 4 - 3
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

I'm going with four characters:

Dreadlord on Cold One w/ Killing Blow Lance, Armour of Living Death, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield.

Master on Cold One w/ Lance, Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield.

Level 2 Sorceress w/ 2 Dispel Scrolls.

Level 2 Sorceress w/ Darkstar Cloak.

4x 7 Corsairs - Reaver w/ Dual Handbows, Handbows.
10 Crossbowmen.

5 Cold One Knights w/ Standard Bearer, Dread Knight.
5 Cold One Knights w/ Full Command, Standard of Slaughter.
Cold One Chariot.
10 Shades w/ Great Weapons and Assassin w/ +HW and Manbane.

2 War Hydras.
Joey_boy
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Joey_boy »

I think I'll be dooing the same typs of list I do now. Lots of infantry, 2hunter nobles a BSB and a lvl4. Also I might add a second unit of 20 BG and 1-2 units of harpies to help out the one I have.

Basicly an Infantry list with some mobile suport and little shooting. The new GW shades look like a nice thin here. 2x10 shades would be nice to add some hurting if they have the ap crossbows.
You don´t snuggle with Max Power, you just strap on and feel the G´s!

Swedish ranking page and forum
Scactha
Executioner

Post by Scactha »

Many rxb units. Knight save going from 1/6 to 1/3 is such a massive gain I want to capitalise on it to the fullest.

Multiple Harpy "murders" to allow the ranged business to do it´s thing. Whether magic or missile.

Possibly a Lord on DP w/Black Gem to destroy enemy fighty wizard lords like GD and Vampires. Lets get that T3 weakness work for us for once.
Is this life? Toil! - Lord Byron

My personal gallery of my Druchii forces.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

@Javert
4x7 corsairs ? The minimum is not 10 anymore?
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}