Armybuilder and new druchii.

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Crowmire
Cold One Knight

Armybuilder and new druchii.

Post by Crowmire »

Hi,

I just got back to the game and druchii and noticed that my armybuilder doesn't have file for new druchii army book. Or do I just have wrong file?

I'm just too lazy to start writing armylists with pen and paper, so if someone knows any free list writing programs with new de book, or knows where i can get the AB file WITH the new book, I'd be happy happy person.
Macknight
Beastmaster

Post by Macknight »

which version of AB? if is AB 2 then join the yahoo group anarchistica, there you can find files to DL.

heres the link:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/anarchistica/files/
"It's hell of a thing to kill a man, you take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna."

Lord of Gluttony, former active member of the 7.
Crowmire
Cold One Knight

Post by Crowmire »

ah, thanks!

it seems the file you can download directly through AB is outdated, but now I have the right one.
Methuselah
Shade

Post by Methuselah »

I can't seem to get the files updated to 7th ed, even though I've download and imported both files (v.007 and v.30b). What am I doing wrong?
Macknight
Beastmaster

Post by Macknight »

the files are for AB 2 only not AB 3, also make sure your files are DL to the right place in the AB folders, if you have made a list from previous version then you have to remake the list sometimes once you import the new files.

ask the forum there if problem still occurs, they are pretty good at replying to your problem.
"It's hell of a thing to kill a man, you take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna."

Lord of Gluttony, former active member of the 7.
Methuselah
Shade

Post by Methuselah »

Thank you. Yes I am switching back to AB 2. I'm letting AB choose the path to download to, which is Downloads. I posted over there, but noone has gotten back to yet, so I thought I'd try here. :( Thanks though!