New DE armybook RULES RUMOURS

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Swordmaster of Hoeth
Executioner

Re: New DE armybook RULES RUMOURS

Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

@ Dalamar

I can't remember, I am an Outcast anyway, not even living on a magical island anymore, haha!

@ Thrax

What about "can't attack" part?
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

There is no WS0 on the to-hit table.
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Trax
Assassin

Post by Trax »

@Shwordmaster

Could you give me a quote please, the German ruling says nothing of the sort.

@Dalamar

Yeah, and I wouldn't play it any otherwise, everything else but no attacks sounds pretty stupid - but I'm not at the receiving end of the stick here. It would be me handing out WS0 so burden of proof would be on me if my opponent disagrees. From other discussion on this topic I gathered that the most given "pro attacks" argument seems to be "but a roll of 6 is always a hit".
Drasanil
Dru Perim

Post by Drasanil »

Vurath wrote:I mean having access to all eight lores isn't very Dark Elfy is it. I mean really Dark Elves casting Life, and Light is laughable really.

I would rather say it was laughable they weren't allowed to do so all along! Dhar is all the winds smooshed together by the caster's sheer will power so there's really no reason why dark elves couldn't or wouldn't use lores like light or life. The limitation to Fire, Death, Metal and Shadow was always arbitrary from the point of view of the larger background and I for one am glad it is gone.

As for why dark elves would want to use those lores, people always make the lazy assumption that healing=good blasting=bad. When in truth the power to heal can be abused just as easily as the power to hurt. If I was a supervillain I'd take the power to heal people any day over the power to kill them. Any moron with a sword or gun can make someone bleed, patching them up is much harder. Having the ability to heal the most horrific injuries with a touch is a form of great power and so damned easy to turn to your advantage, do you know what sort of deals people would make or favors they would promise to save their lives while bleeding out in a puddle of their own blood?

Uhm, wow, been 5 years since I last posted :killed:
The truth behind the Sundering:
Rork wrote:High Elf: "I'm not fat!"
Dark Elf: "Of course you're not, dear. You've just grown lazy and indolent and wrecked the inheritance for our children!"
High Elf: "I want a divorce."
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

Drasanil wrote:
Vurath wrote:As for why dark elves would want to use those lores, people always make the lazy assumption that healing=good blasting=bad. When in truth the power to heal can be abused just as easily as the power to hurt. If I was a supervillain I'd take the power to heal people any day over the power to kill them. Any moron with a sword or gun can make someone bleed, patching them up is much harder. Having the ability to heal the most horrific injuries with a touch is a form of great power and so damned easy to turn to your advantage, do you know what sort of deals people would make or favors they would promise to save their lives while bleeding out in a puddle of their own blood?

And then this beuatiful piece of text is your first repost?
Sir, i may be new here but i like you already xD
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Rasputinii
M-A-D

Post by Rasputinii »

Drasanil wrote:
Vurath wrote:Uhm, wow, been 5 years since I last posted :killed:

a name I recognize!
Pleased to be back
Omnichron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Omnichron »

Vurath wrote:Well, it's happening anyway so as flimsy as it might be, all the rule book lores are now part of the Dark Elf arsenal. It's going to be another one of those editions were everyone hates the Dark Elves, ah well. And if you're a High Elf player, well they know the drill by now I suppose. Dark Elves do it better;)

Yes, Dark Elves doesn't only do more damage than the High Elves, but has better resilience in every part of their army... oh, wait...

There's a LOT of whining going on about how Dark Elves trumphs HE right now, and how Matt Ward has "dropped the bomb" or "stabbed HE book in the back". I disagree... The new DE book gives much more devastation for sure, but is much more of a glasscannon than HE is as far as we can see from the rules now. The point cost of the new DE is at the same levels of HE, which means they have less body count.

WE is the best core in the game? They have no saves, T3, frenzy and only S3 (but with poison). This means that WE has a much more narrow usage, especially in this meta, than for example Savage Orcs (Which is one of the things WE can deal with quite easily). DE players have used mindrazor previously to get around this problem with WE as well as Corsairs, but that spell is out of the picture in the tournament setting, and it's not a spell that DE can get through for sure as we (thankfully) can't throw all our dices on that spell to force it through.

In a tournament perspective, it's a safer bet to not lose much than to try an kill your opponent off, and from that perspective HE seems better thus far. And yes, HE has won tournaments with the new book.
Personal quote: "It's better to do little damage and lose nothing than to do lots of damage and lose everything."
Final tournament score for 7th DE book in 8th edition - W/D/L: 25/5/10
Askador
Noble

Post by Askador »

Drasanil wrote:
Vurath wrote:I mean having access to all eight lores isn't very Dark Elfy is it. I mean really Dark Elves casting Life, and Light is laughable really.

I would rather say it was laughable they weren't allowed to do so all along! Dhar is all the winds smooshed together by the caster's sheer will power so there's really no reason why dark elves couldn't or wouldn't use lores like light or life. The limitation to Fire, Death, Metal and Shadow was always arbitrary from the point of view of the larger background and I for one am glad it is gone.

As for why dark elves would want to use those lores, people always make the lazy assumption that healing=good blasting=bad. When in truth the power to heal can be abused just as easily as the power to hurt. If I was a supervillain I'd take the power to heal people any day over the power to kill them. Any moron with a sword or gun can make someone bleed, patching them up is much harder. Having the ability to heal the most horrific injuries with a touch is a form of great power and so damned easy to turn to your advantage, do you know what sort of deals people would make or favors they would promise to save their lives while bleeding out in a puddle of their own blood?

Look at the Drow from AD&D.. they Torture thier enemys to near death and heal them up with spells to torture them even longer :) This way they can have fun with prisoners for years.
And light? Light is Light.. it has no mentality.. Light isnt good or bad. Im not a good person because i press the button on the wall and make my Room bright :)
Shadoer
Dark Rider

Post by Shadoer »

Well might as well do a review of our new magic items since we now know them.

Hydra Blade: 50 Skavenslaves
Type: Magic Weapon
Rating: 3/5

If there seems to be one theme of this DE Book coming in through the rumors, it's Dark Elves have lots of attacks and this magic weapon gives them. This baby packs a punch with D6 Attacks + your regular number of attacks. Better yet, if you fail your leadership, your weapon skill goes down but you get Heroic Killing Blow for a round of combat.

On the one hand, the initial gripes on this weapon that it takes our entire magic allowance and therefore makes our Dreadlord easy to kill is rather unfounded. Now that Sea Dragon Cloaks give a 5+ scaly skin, so long as you take heavy armour and a shield you can get a 2+ armor save (Edit: Whoops, guess there's no parry save with magic weapons). Not only that, but our ASF and initiative likely means we will get all of our shots in before the enemy hero can fight back.

On the other hand, this item looks to be incredibly annoying. Every combat round we will have to rolll a D6 and take a leadership test we will likely want to fail. Also a bunch of Str 4 hits might be good at mulching through low armored infantry... it's not going to do much against heavily armoured characters.

Then again, lots of attacks combos nicely with spells like Mind Razor.

Overall it's definitly a viable option for our Dreadlord, but there are definitly better options.

Chillblade: 25 Skavenslaves
Type: Magic Weapon
Rating: 4/5

An improved version of the previous Chillblade that allows us to wound automatically and if we cause a wound the enemy looses 3 attacks.

Now this is a pretty nice magic weapon for taking down enemy monsters. Since most monsters have high toughness and low armour, this weapon will be perfect for by-passing all of that to take them down. Also, monsters loosing -3 attacks will help a lot in a running battle.

Not good at going through enemy defenses and it sounds like we'll have plenty of other ways to kill enemy monsters, but it's still a solid weapon that we can take.

Black Dragon Egg: 25 Skavenslaves
Type: Enchanted Item

Like the old one except now it gives us Toughness 6 and Strength 6, also the breath weapon has been lowered to just Strength 2. It's pricy, but it can give all of our melee characters a fantastic boost in close combat. In particular, our assassins can benefit tremendously from it as it will give them a much needed defensive bonus while also giving a great offesnive bonus.

Cloak of Twilight: 25 Skavenslaves
Type: Enchanted Item
Rating: 5/5

Oh this thing is fantastic. It gives a 3+ ward save against range magic and shooting attacks to the bearer, and killing blow as well as D3 wounds to the first round of combat. Effectively this can allow us to run a sorceress on a pegasus, or we can put it on an Assassin which will help him scout and hunt warmachines or assassinate an enemy leader.

It has a lot of uses, and it's definitly underpriced for what it does. I think it will be a must have in a Dark Elf Army.

The Black Amulet: 30 Skavenslaves
Type: Talismen

The good old black amulet makes its return with a 4+ ward that can reflect wounds back in close combat. In theory this item is great, just if it wasn't 30 Skavenslaves and allowed you to bypass wards.

By it being 30 Skavenslaves really only our Dreadlord can take it and then you have to build him in a combat build. Then you have to ask yourself if you really want this wardsave that might reflect wounds to the enemy or do you want to spend 7.5 less slaves for a cheaper 4+ ward save and get a much better magic weapon.

Still is a very good item, it's just requires some very specific builds to be useful.

Ring of Hotek: 25 Skavenslaves
Type: Talismen
Rating: 2/5

Ah the much hated ring of hotek. Since this item has been in every edition of the Dark Elves, I was sure it would be here again. I just thought it would affect all casters within 12" or go back to 6" while causing miscasts on doubles. Unfortunatly that would be too sensible.

Now the ring gives Magic Resistance 3 and will have an enemy wizard miscast on double 1's if they are within 6".

It's highly unlikely we'll get a character close enough to a wizard for double 1's to be effective. MR(3) is useful, but it's not worth 25 Skavenslaves. Maybe if you are going for a very fluffy no magic list, sure... but otherwise this isn't a good option

Banner of Nagaryth: 50 Skavenslaves
Type: Banner
Rating: 2/5

Make a unit Unbreakable for a bucket load of points. It is nice the banner got cheaper, but really I'd rather it have kept the "give +1 to combat rez to units close to it" rather then unbreakable. Guess we could put it in a unit of Cold One Knights Bus, but that's about all I can think of for this banner.

The Gem of Spite: 17.5 Skavenslaves
Type: Arcane Item
Rating: 1/5

If the sorcerress miscasts, all enemy wizards in 12" take a wound or your opponent can discard a die from their dispel pool.

Lets think about this here. Odds are if we miscast its because we've also cast with Irresistable Forces so our enemy can feel free to use dispel dice to save his wizard from a wound. Afterall, there's a very good chance that the magic phase is going to end anyways. Then, your sorceress needs to be within 12" of the enemy wizards for this to be even useful.

WTF were they thinking when they made this thing. Even if it had it's effect go accross the board it wouldn't be worth 17.5 Skaven Slaves and taking up an arcane slot for a much cheaper dispel scroll.

It's a worthless item and it's a pity one of our precious few magic items had to be this thing.

Sacrificial Dagger: 12.5 Skavenslaves

It's like the old one, except it's nerfed in that you onlu get the extra die on a 4+... but you can keep slaying guys until you get it. There's also a nerf in the sense that all our core went up in points so there aren't any cheap sacrifices to be had.

Overall it's still a good buy and it can be a good buy for our magic phase, just we have to use more planning and be more frugal on when we decide to sacrifice someone.

Tome of Furion: 12.5 Skavenslaves

Before this item gave us an extra spell, now it allows us to choose one spell from the Lore of Dark Magic and then any remaining spells we have we generate randomly.

It's not a bad buy that allows us to gueerentee a spell like Shroud of Despair. It's main problem is that it forces our sorc to use Dark Magic when we now have access to all the lores in the main rulebook. Personally I would have paid 25 skaven slaves if it allowed us to choose a spell from the lore you are generating period, but alas it's not to be.

Still useful as it can guerentee use Shroud of Despair or a Dark Magic spell that makes it easier to plan strategy and an army list around.

Overall: There might not be a Pendant of Kaelith there or a Banner of the World Dragon, but overall it's a nice magic item with some nice options to help out our army.
Last edited by Shadoer on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is no such thing of defeat, just the postponement of victory.
Liquidedust
Highborn

Post by Liquidedust »

Though magical weapons and shield combo do not confer a parry save, page 501 and 502 of the BRB. (though apart from that they work as hand weapons unless otherwise noted)

Neither can a hand weapon and magical shield confer a parry save either.
Last edited by Liquidedust on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Hobby Thread

Stats since I started playing again in 2013
W/L/D
Total: 16/21/1
vs. Demons: 0/2/0
vs. Dwarfs: 1/2/0
vs. Empire: 2/4/0
vs. High Elves: 0/4/0
vs. Lizardmen: 3/0/0
vs. Orcs & Goblins: 3/0/1
vs. Ogres: 1/0/0
vs. Skaven: 4/4/0
vs. Tomb Kings: 0/1/0
vs. Warriors of Chaos: 0/3/0
vs. Wood Elves: 2/1/0
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

Yeah its a real shame it doesnt (tho i dont understand why it shouldnt give it), its noy gonna stop me from trying out the new Hydra Blade tho. Put the Dreadlord on a CO, give him Heavy Armor and the SDC and hes at a 1+ save :3

Tho i doubt i could field him any time soon :( (dont have the models to make an army where i can fit him and a Sorc)
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Scyloc
Noble

Post by Scyloc »

Hi shadoer.

Great initiative trying to rank the new magic items from the get go, so we can compare our initial reactions on the new items with the knowledge we will have in a couple of months when synergies have been developed and tested.

However i dont agree with some of your rankings. These are my gut feelings atm. And it will be interesting to see what assessment will change when we have tested out the items.

1/5 Hydra Blade
It would be an interesting item if it gave HKB, but as it stands now you will be better of buying troops for As. You really need your lord to have a specialized purpose that combines well with the rest of your choices. In most cases for DEs this needs to be kiling 1+ as enemy characters and/or MI. Assuming your DL is within BSB range you only fail 7.7% of the time. 28% without reroll.
The problem is, if you put your fragile DE in harms way facing of against a touch enemy, you NEED to depend on at least a reasonable chance to take the enemy down. At best 28% chance for HKB is for from good enough in my book. This item might be used once in a while in fluff armies, i dont see it in any tournament armies though.

3/5 Chillblade
I agree with your assessment on the ups and downs on the weapon. It hurts the weapon much that it is so bad at penetrating armor saves. Might see use from time to time.

3/5 Black Dragon Egg
The double nerf on havling the BW strength and the large cost increase is a big hit. However adding S6 is an interesting addition. This item though too expensive might still see some use based on the synergies that open up with other items. However in most cases Strength potions are superior.

5/5 Cloak of Twillight
Fantastisc item. Will probably be in every single competitive DE list.

2/5 The Black Amulet
I agree with your assessment. The item could see some playtest, but in the end it will probably end up on the unused shelf, and only be seen in fluff battles.

4.5/5 Ring of Hotek
MR3 and for 2.5 slaves you get an extra misscast chance for your enemy if he targets any unit within 6". Yes please. This items would be bought by DEs 99% of the times instead of MR3 items.

1/5 Banner of Nagerythe
It didnt see any use in the last book, it received a nerf. It still will not see any use.

0/5 Gem of Spite
I dont have any words for this item. GW please stop wastin paper like this! The paper deserves better.

4/5 Sacrificial Dagger
Basically the same old Sac Dagger, only now it costs 9Slaves in average for a PD. However since it retains its ability to add dice after rolling your normal PD, it still adds tremendous utility. Time will tell if the cost is simply too high now.

4/5 Tome of Furion
Dark lore is a lore with a few spells with great potential, and a lot of meeh spells. In my opinion Dark lore might be used as a great supporting lore, and having the ability to choose that one good spell and combining it with a strong signature spell.
It also allows us to double up on the one strong spell. Could be very interesting.
How about 2x Word of Pain? Of what about puttins sorc on a horse in a Warlock unit for mobility. Giving her Shroud of despair and zooming the unit up the flank and behind enemy lines for excellent placement to cast shroud of Despair? It will be very interesting to see what playtesting reveals, but i see potential for this item.
Last edited by Scyloc on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dimitriosb
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Dimitriosb »

Dispell scroll and tome of furion are both arcane items.

Overall I think that we will have the strongest magic phase.Slaan is still the better wizard,but the ability to add dices to the power pool,plus the access to all 8 lores,the dicriese to points for our wizards,the low casting values of our lore and the warlocks ,all these suggest that we will dominate the magic phase.
Scyloc
Noble

Post by Scyloc »

True
Scyloc
Noble

Post by Scyloc »

Redirectors:

So far it seems we lack any cheap redirecting troops. Harpies got bumped up to 7.5 slaves per model (36.7% more expensive than last armybook) 37.5 slaves for a redirecting unit (and they now cause fear to our own troops). DR got cheaper, and a naked unit costs 40 slaves.

So far these seem are our "cheapest" redirectors. Maybe we should start using Naked sorceresses as redirectors because at 40 slaves, they are almost as cheap as a harpy unit.

5 Shades also come in at 40 slaves.

Best old army redirector:
Old price 27.5 slaves per harpy unit.

New army redirector price
37.5 - 40 slaves
strategem
Cold One Knight

Post by strategem »

or 5 execs for 30 slaves
Scyloc
Noble

Post by Scyloc »

Strategem, can you confirm that Exes are usuable in 5 man squads?

If so, that would make them our cheapest redirectors, even if slow and unwieldy.

The question also remains, if we can take 5 man Witch Elf squads still. They would be our cheapest units.
Last edited by Scyloc on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omnichron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Omnichron »

Good idea to rank items. Was thinking of making a little evaluation of the new book once it's out, but could just as well do some of it on the different threads.

I agree with some of the points made already, but I'll add my thoughts and my rankings for the items too:

1/5 Hydra blade:
Way too random for that cost, and it doesn't give our characters any reliable armor killing powers. You can get HKB of course, but it's WAY too much "if"s. If you manage to build up a list to reliably fail the LD test, it might be okay, but the character is still a glasscannon which will die if he doesn't win the close combat, and as he's a lord and maybe even your general, you'll lose the battle quickly.

2/5 Chillblade:
Has the same problem as the Hydra blade, and for that point cost you can get a decent weapon that goes through armor or gives you higher S. Both which is better in the current meta (and we'll reroll 1s to wound anyways). As we will have plenty of units that can damage high T, I wouldn't take this item unless I knew I was up against armies with little or no armor.

3.5/5Black Dragon Egg:
One round of close combat where your character becomes like a dragon. S and T of 6 and that breath weapon that goes straight through armor. You can kill characters in challenge in notime with this one. As Shadoer says, an assassin can benefit a lot with this one (and a possible +d3 attacks). It's one time use only though, so it can be difficult to play out correct.

5/5 Cloak of Twillight:
The second best item in our list, and deserves the full score. It's the item we "need" for our pegasus characters to survive on distance (both for sorceress and master/lord). In close combat you have that one round of possible extreme damage with the d3 wounds, even though the KB part is often useless in these days. Altogether it's a strong item and worth its points. Whether it is too powerful with the new book remains to be seen.

4/5 Black Amulet:
As have been pointed out, the dreadlord can take this one but would probably be better off with a normal ward save... however, if you go a bit risky with a Supreme sorceress on pegasus (if she can still do that), and go for the dark magic lore (and soul stealer), you might end up dealing nice combat damage because the attacks are reflected back. If you manage to get up to 10 wounds on your sorceress, most characters would be quite scared of meeting this one in close combat (especially with OTS). Also, it's nice to have if you want two characters with 4+ ward.

4/5 Ring of Hotek:
The ring is back and it's a better option than the lodestone. Even though the second part of the ring doesn't happen as often, it means a lot more risk of dicing through spells with plenty of spells... and we all know how dangerous miscasts acn be.

2/5 Banner of Nagarythe:
A huge amount of points for a nice ability... although most of us would want to strike hard once and crush our opponents. It's the kind of banner I'd have if I had resilient troops that didn't do damage, something that is kinda the opposite of what DE is about. It's not a useless item as I can see reasons to have a BSB with it, and it works great if you go with a deathstar unit and don't want to flee of the table because of a Doom & Darkness + hellcannon combo.

0/5 The Gem of Spite:
As said, when you misscast your turn is kinda over. I see where this item could be okay. If you cast a spell that would cripple your opponent, he will use his dices to dispel it. And then you can throw the rest on another one and wound your opponents caster. Still, you need to be close, and you rely on a misscast (which might kill your sorceress) to do a single wound to his caster. A lot of points for a suicidal tactic... I will never use this item.

5/5 The Sacrifical Dagger: Even though it costs you a LOT more to use compared to the old version, it has the exact same usage. The sacrifical dagger was somewhat broken in the past, and is very very strong now as it can give us a magic phase that might destroy your opponent. As most know, such a phase can be what wins you the entire game, that's why I find this item to be the top of what we can field. All that being said, if you sacrifice twice a turn throughout a full game, the cost of this item and sacrifices is almost 241 pts on average with the cheapest units.

1/5 Tome of Furion:
I don't like this item as it only gives you one spell out of the ones you generate, and only when chosing from the Dark Magic lore. I would never take this item over a dispel scroll, and I think there are other arcane items I would want more than this. Of course, if you make a list that depend on a spell from that exact lore, you should consider it... but it's a bad idea to make a list based on magic. I don't think this allows you to double on spells as you say Scyloc, I think it's just a much worse version of the original.
Personal quote: "It's better to do little damage and lose nothing than to do lots of damage and lose everything."
Dimitriosb
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Dimitriosb »

Dark Riders are the big winners of the new book.They got cheaper and at the same time harpies and crossbowmen more expensive.

For the etc tournamentsaround here I plan an all fast cav,peg,monsters and new chariot list.

PS:black t seems the perfect anti-daemon prince item.
Omnichron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Omnichron »

Dimitriosb wrote:Dark Riders are the big winners of the new book.They got cheaper and at the same time harpies and crossbowmen more expensive.

Dark Riders is awesome this time yes... where's the rumor of the harpies getting more expensive? Haven't seen anything about them yet.
Liquidedust
Highborn

Post by Liquidedust »

Omnichron wrote:
Dimitriosb wrote:Dark Riders are the big winners of the new book.They got cheaper and at the same time harpies and crossbowmen more expensive.

Dark Riders is awesome this time yes... where's the rumor of the harpies getting more expensive? Haven't seen anything about them yet.

7½ slaves instead of 5½ per now and moved to special

My Hobby Thread

Stats since I started playing again in 2013
W/L/D
Total: 16/21/1
vs. Demons: 0/2/0
vs. Dwarfs: 1/2/0
vs. Empire: 2/4/0
vs. High Elves: 0/4/0
vs. Lizardmen: 3/0/0
vs. Orcs & Goblins: 3/0/1
vs. Ogres: 1/0/0
vs. Skaven: 4/4/0
vs. Tomb Kings: 0/1/0
vs. Warriors of Chaos: 0/3/0
vs. Wood Elves: 2/1/0
Dimitriosb
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Dimitriosb »

Rumor says 7,5 slaves!special and now they can panic our units.Ofcourse we don't knowI anything else.We will know in a few days.
Swordmaster of Hoeth
Executioner

Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

@ Trax

My apologies, I somehow thought there was a quote of the passage in previous post. I consulted the rulebook upon coming home and I indeed didn't see anything about not being able to attack, just not being able to defend.

Sorry for confusion!
Helle
Executioner

Post by Helle »

They are rumored to have no special rules but flying.
Scyloc
Noble

Post by Scyloc »

Omnichron i copied your magic item review to the magic item review thread.