Druchii Quartermaster, Armybuilder and Battlescribe Files

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Sentarr
Trainee Warrior

Re: Dark Elves Quartermaster and Battlescribe Templates HERE

Post by Sentarr »

I should have mentioned that but yes i did use both of the templates for Battlescribe. The problem is that i can't get it running.
Fade
Trainee Warrior

Post by Fade »

Check out my earlier post in this topic.
I also made a Battlescribe template,
it has an install guide, it may serve you :)
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

I have located and posted an Armybuilder file for the new Dark Elves -- it's attached to the top post in this thread. However, I don't use Armybuilder so I don't know if it is any good. Feedback is appreciated.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Fade
Trainee Warrior

Re: Druchii Quartermaster, Armybuilder and Battlescribe File

Post by Fade »

Dyvim tvar, could you add my Battlescribe template to the list?
It's located on a forum, so that gives people a chance to ask questions or find me there/here.
Don't know aout the other templates concerning quality, but thought I'd ask. Thanks anyway!

This was the post I'm talking about:
I've also been working on a Battlescribe template.
Updated everything to the new book/rules.

Posted on http://catalogue.randomhit.org/viewtopi ... 2229#p2229
Download + instructions for installation on Android/iOs/Windows are also posted there.

Feedback is welcome, not sure if my data file is different or worse/better then the others,
but after a round of feedback I'm confident enough to post it to you, Druchii gentlemen :)
Markusswe
Corsair

Post by Markusswe »

Dyvim tvar wrote:I have located and posted an Armybuilder file for the new Dark Elves -- it's attached to the top post in this thread. However, I don't use Armybuilder so I don't know if it is any good. Feedback is appreciated.

Doesn't work for me. Can't import the unpacked file. Anyone else got it to work?

Is this supposed to be a file for all lists 8th ed or just DE?
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

I believe the Armybuilder file is for versin 2.x of the program but they may be up to 3.x so that may be an issue.
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

Still cant get the Battlescribe one to work. keeps telling me that my phone doesnt support that kind of file.
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

Searinox Nagharha wrote:Still cant get the Battlescribe one to work. keeps telling me that my phone doesnt support that kind of file.

It is a .zip file, so you may need to download it to a desktop to unpack it first, then email it to yourself and pick it up with your phone.
WithHatred
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by WithHatred »

I'm having some trouble with Battlescribe as well.
I've downloaded the latest version of the app (v. 1.13.12b) and that seems to work fine, no problems here.
Next I've implemented the Randomhit_WHFB.bsr file into Battlescribe as it says I must do. Works fine.

Next I'm trying to get the dark elf 8th ed army book .cat file to my android(I'm using dropbox), but when I'm using the manage data files in Battlescribe i can't find the army book.cat file. I've tried to "click" on the .cat file but it says "please download an app that can open this file."

Any suggestions about how to fix this ? =)
I'm using a samsung galaxy s2
WithHatred
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by WithHatred »

Oh, took a while but I figured it out.

I linked battlescribe with dropbox (a feature in battlescribe) and then you just have to copy/paste the armybook file into the \Dropbox\Apps\BattleScribe\catalogues folder. Then import files to battlescribe and the army book will be there among the others :D

Anyway, that's how you do if you have the same problem as I described in the post above :)
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

Dyvim tvar wrote:
Searinox Nagharha wrote:Still cant get the Battlescribe one to work. keeps telling me that my phone doesnt support that kind of file.

It is a .zip file, so you may need to download it to a desktop to unpack it first, then email it to yourself and pick it up with your phone.

Got it to work now, I kept trying to share the file itself into Battlescribe but I just had to have Battlescribe look for the file itself :3

Now I can make army lists while I'm at work :D
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Bob Dole
Slave on the Altar

Post by Bob Dole »

I've taken some time to create a full In-Depth Repository. I suggest viewing this in List View with Profile Summaries turned on (on the Desktop Version) as anything else will seem overbearing as i have not figured out how to create hide-able shared rules.

If you catch any mistakes (Spelling, rules-These are mostly in short hand, or profile summaries) feel free to let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvrroqfwfkmx2 ... th_ed.catz
Last edited by Bob Dole on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
khainite
Slave on the Altar

Post by khainite »

Hi there

I know other people have beaten me on time for this post, but here it goes anyway.

I have also made an 8th ed repository which can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixz1sxetxbee9 ... 0elves.bsr

I have filled in as much details as I could but I haven't got around to the special characters yet. I have also tried to use the feature of shared entries as much as possible to keep the file size small and to make it easier to change if necessary.

The file is a .bsr file which contains the game system file and only a single catalog file; the one for the dark elves.
khainite
Slave on the Altar

Post by khainite »

I have just updated my catalog file. Some erroneous points values have been corrected but I have still not gotten around to fill in the special characters yet.

Enjoy
bimbo29
Slave on the Altar

Post by bimbo29 »

I'm using Khainite's battlescribe file and i think it is really great! Thanks, man.
But there's one problem I'm experiencing: If I add more than one character of the same kind, i can't equip them with different stuff. For example if I add two Masters and give one of them a great weapon, then the other one automatically takes a great weapon, too. Same thing with armour: I mark heavy armour on one Master and the other one also gains heavy armour. How can this be fixed?

Greetz