RBTs

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Liquidedust
Highborn

RBTs

Post by Liquidedust »

So how exectly does people utilize their RBTs, personally I am completely bound to tossing them out alltogather.

Most players in my club are fairly competent so pretty much everything is at either -3 (long range, hard cover or hard cover, skrimishing) or -2 (hard cover, or soft cover, skirmishing) to hit at all times to shoot at with them.

I mean at most a RBT might kill some chaff, but that is about it (and a master on peg or a unit of dark riders tend to be better in that regard).

My Hobby Thread

Stats since I started playing again in 2013
W/L/D
Total: 16/21/1
vs. Demons: 0/2/0
vs. Dwarfs: 1/2/0
vs. Empire: 2/4/0
vs. High Elves: 0/4/0
vs. Lizardmen: 3/0/0
vs. Orcs & Goblins: 3/0/1
vs. Ogres: 1/0/0
vs. Skaven: 4/4/0
vs. Tomb Kings: 0/1/0
vs. Warriors of Chaos: 0/3/0
vs. Wood Elves: 2/1/0
Red...
Generalissimo

Re: RBTs

Post by Red... »

You might be better off adding onto this existing thread rather than starting a new one:

http://druchii.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=75990
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
marcopollo
Assassin

Re: RBTs

Post by marcopollo »

Certainly, your environment will dictate how often you need RBT's. I am finding that I need to use 4 as I often see demon princes, chimeras, wildriders, bret lances bloodchrusher etc. And now with the "combined stats", I am seeing more big gribblies on the table. So RBT's are becoming more valuable.

But, if your meta is counter to RBT's don't take them. And when it shifts back to being more favorable to RBT's, take them again.