ET Khaine - Softback Coming soon

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

ET Khaine - Softback Coming soon

Post by Amboadine »

So news released by GW today, for those who didn't manage to get a hardback version.

Friday 28 November 2014
White Dwarf unleashes the Deathstorm
Over the last few weeks, our book releases – especially for the End Times – have proven so popular they’ve sold out. As a result, we’re printing new softback editions. Warhammer: Nagash and Warhammer: Glottkin are already available to order now from the Games Workshop website and will soon be available in Games Workshop stores and independent stockists. Currently the English editions are in stock, but we will be printing them in other languages in the near future. Both Warhammer: Khaine and Shield of Baal: Leviathan are also being printed as we speak and we hope to have them both back in stock before Christmas. Watch this space for details!

Almost sounded like an apology.
Curse_Bearer
Shade

Re: ET Khaine - Softback Coming soon

Post by Curse_Bearer »

"Oh god, we underestimated so much!"

See what happens when you do no customer research? :roll: I'm really glad the softbacks are actually here, because I know more than a few people personally were not able to get the books they needed to play the Legions. It won't stop me from picking up the Khaine hardcover tomorrow morning...Gotta catch'em all!
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Re: ET Khaine - Softback Coming soon

Post by Rork »

Hopefully they'll do some more hardbacks.

Clearly the demand is there...(GW, you know that, right?)

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++