Frenzied sisters

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Eldarwonderland
Warrior

Frenzied sisters

Post by Eldarwonderland »

Last night I had a unit of 18 sisters 9 wide, death hag + lvl1

Up against 20 Warriors of Chaos (3+ AS) they minced them in 2 combat phases.
Hitting on 2's rerolling 1's, wounding on 4's, rerolling 1's.

If I remember correctly at one point I had 26 attacks, 26 hits, 16 wounds...mmmmmmmmmmmm my girls.

Makes a nice change to come up against something with no shooting at all, the last game my usual 10 got shot to smithereens before they got anywhere near the business end.
Avatars of War: ordered vestals in March for April delivery, finally arrived Dec 15 2014
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Frenzied sisters

Post by Daeron »

Grats on the combat victory, but how did you get the 2+ to hit? o.O
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Curse_Bearer
Shade

Post by Curse_Bearer »

WS6 Sisters, usually hitting on 3's, get +1 to hit against S4 Warriors 8)

That's an awesome turn out. Sisters are fantastic against low-shooting armies. I would LOVE to run a cauldron horde of Sisters, but seeing as that's about half an armies points that will get blown up by one of the dozen WE players in my meta, it will never see the table. :(
Eldarwonderland
Warrior

Post by Eldarwonderland »

I had two death hags (only one with witchbrew) so a choice of 18 sisters + cauldron + death hag or 18 Black guard+COB+DH. the other unit had the lvl1 and the other DH with WB..

I quite fancied witchbrew frenzied BG but his deployment made my mind up.

All's well that ended well.
Avatars of War: ordered vestals in March for April delivery, finally arrived Dec 15 2014