1500pts going for looks...

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Elanthor
Beastmaster

Post by Elanthor »

Okay, this looks good, it isn't really a MSU, 'cause Dark Riders and crossbowmen should be fielded in small units.
2 chariots and RBTs are good choices for 1500pts. As is the noble on Dark Pegasus and with Deathmask.
Jargobae
Terror of the South

Post by Jargobae »

yeh its definitely not MSE but its a good list.

Your general has weird equipment though.

why not a GW, lifetaker and blood armour(with lifetaker his armour save will e up in no time)
Do you hate Malekith?

Are you interested in seeing the overthrow of his incompetence to be replaced by a system capable of taking Ulthuan back??

Join the spirit of Lakulei today - PM me now!
Elanthor
Beastmaster

Post by Elanthor »

Lord Elanthor wrote:
Okay, this looks good, it isn't really a MSU, 'cause Dark Riders and crossbowmen should be fielded in small units.

??? - dark riders units are minimum size and crossbows ended up bigger than 10 only because I had some spare points. What actually then makes a list MSU?

For example: 3 units of 10 spearmen. 2units of 10 exes. 2 units of 12 witch elves.
What I meant was that usually people (or atleast I) field dark riders and crossbowmen in small units. So it isn't a 'diffrent' tactic.I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I can't describe it any better.

Lord Elanthor wrote:
Your general has weird equipment though.

why not a GW, lifetaker and blood armour(with lifetaker his armour save will e up in no time)

I didn't say that,Jargobae did.