2000pts tournament list for rate (2nd list in end)

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

The_vicar
Beastmaster

Post by The_vicar »

I like the fast flowy affect your army has, small mobile and fairly hard hitting. The deathmask noble is with the Dark Riders I assume, he's got no horse well written in he's not. My only concern is the lack of magic if you come across a Lvl4 with lvl2 Its going to be messy, I don't think you'd survive without better magic.
Stand and deliver sir!, lest I cleft your head in twain....
Aerys
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aerys »

I go with vicar, you should get a second sorceress instead of your noble.
Also have the hag witchbrew instead of the manbane.
If you shoot at mimes, should you use a silencer?
Anadrael
Corsair

Re: 2000pts tournament list for rate

Post by Anadrael »

Nightshade wrote:2 Cold One Chariot @ 194 Pts

These will need to stay with your general or they chould be losed to stupity roll meaning they can not charge when you want. Otherwise look a good army for a board with lots of terrain.

Anadrael

... Second Star on the right and straight on til morning....

icon (c)Sarah Mitchell - please don't steal!
Alith anar
Shadowking

Post by Alith anar »

The only change I'd suggest is replacing the Noble with a Beastmaster (Armour of Darkness, lance) on a Manticore. For just 60 pts more you get a much more serious fighting force, US5 and a useful diversion from your fragile elite infantry units. Off the top of my head, you could raise the pts by dropping the crossbows from the Dark Riders. You have the hero slot available anyway, so IMO you should go for it!
Regards, A.A.

"Epic Krueger the Mousefrightened was a trap, to see whether we'd generalize. Lose faith. Whine. Die inside.

And when the light seemed darkest... we get the visual equivalent of the opening lick from Thunderstruck."
Shadowlord
Beastmaster

Post by Shadowlord »

Looks pretty standard... a bit of everything. Maybe add spears to your chariot crew.

Also, Witchbrew in a small unit of WE is usually more useful than manbane... because you are usually outnumbered in combat.