Harganethian 2250

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Faheman89
Slave on the Altar

Harganethian 2250

Post by Faheman89 »

So I have really gotten into writing up themed list recently. The khainite list was a little difficult as the new dark elf rules prevents khainite units from joining non-khainite units. Heres my swing at a fair and fun khainite host.

Noble: HA, SDC, Sh, Chariot, Ring of Hotek, Deathpiercer

Hag Queen: Cauldron

Noble: HA, SDC, Lance, Sh, Manticore, Standard of Slaughter

Harpies x 5
Harpies x 5

Corsairs x 10: Musician, Repeater Handbows
Corsairs x 10: Musician, Repeater Handbows

Warriors x 25: Shields, Full Command

Witch Elves x 18: Full Command, Banner of Murder, Hag(manbane)

Executioners x 12
Executioners x 12

Shades x 5: GW

Assassin: XHW, Black Lotus, Touch of Death, Rune of Khaine
Assassin: XHW, Rending Stars, Manbane

Total: 2249

I know its not the toughest list out there but I think it will be alot of fun to play: I wanted the army to have a harganethian feel. We have townsfolk and slave/sacrefice-traders: warriors, harpies, shades, and corsairs. A core of devotees: witch elves and executioners. And the Devoted higher-ups: Cauldron keepers, Assassins, Alpha-exec (chariot-bound noble with killing blow), and what else would carry khaine's banner into war than a manticore. At the same time, it needs to be playable. Khainish lists are naturally gonna lack shooting and magic but between the ROH, COB and harpies, i think the list will be able to fluffily compensate-perhaps not as much as any general would like, but you expect to take a hit in the magic phase with khainite armies.. Comments and suggestions are always welcome