2000 Point End Times for Tourney in Nov.

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Olliewood
Shade

2000 Point End Times for Tourney in Nov.

Post by Olliewood »

I will be playing a bunch of End Times 2k games in preparation for a tournament in November. There is no comp so everything is on the table. Most of my test games will be against a very good general that will be running Nagash. More than likely the road to victory will go through him come tourney time unless I am lucky to dodge him. At any rate I need an all comers list that can possible compete with Nagash.

I played one game so far with a mobile light council. the list probably could have worked if I were a bit more experienced (only been playing since Feb) and if my dice were a bit better. The list was completely focused on Nagash so this week I am going to try a list that is a bit more "all comer" focused. I would appreciate some feedback and to hear any builds that you have success against Nagash with.

Lords - 591 total
Dreadlord, Dark Peg, Charmed Shield, Black Amulet, POS, Lance, HA, SDC - 296 pts.

SS Lvl. 4 Metal, Dark Peg, COT, Scroll - 295

Heroes - 524 total
Master, BSB, Dark Peg, AOF, OTS - 209

Death hag, COB, Ogre Blade - 315

Core - 558 Total
28xWE, FC, Flame Banner

DRX10, shield, RXB, Muso

Special - 70
RBT

Rare - 250
10xLocks

Total 1993

The thought behind the two cav. buses centers around mobile bunkers for my Peg Lord and Peg Master to use as bunkers and charge points. I have to admit I built this list thinking mostly of Nagash and a way to take him out in combat with a combo charge and challenge with the two Peg Combat characters. Looking at it now I am not sure it would do the job and I am not sure this is a viable all comers list. Any feedback would be great.
Cheers,
Oli