Swedish Comp Builder & Calculator Beta

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Asmodean
Warrior

Swedish Comp Builder & Calculator Beta

Post by Asmodean »

Hi guys,

I had a little extra time recently, found an old sloppily thrown together SweComp army builder that I made long ago and tried to give it some form.

If you want, take a look at it, but be warned: It's buggy, and probably has a lot of small errors due to the complexity of the comp itself.

Swedish Comp Builder

Load up your army version in the top right part (currently only Dark Elves 14 and 15), and the Units and Armies will load.
There are a couple of Army Lists that I have created while testing the site, and they are loaded from my pastebin and will be shown in the bottom right corner. Click on them too see what they are like.
You can export the data (and at the same time compress the displayed data) by pressing Ctrl + E.
To import it again, paste it in the import area and press enter.

I will unlikely have a significant enough amount of free time to rewrite the code, but I can do some simple bugfixes and expose the Army data for adjustments and new Swedish Comp versions.

If you find any bugs export your list and paste it somewhere, I don't promise to fix anything on a short notice but if a number you guys like this I'll do my best to dedicate some time to improve the project.

The roadmap looked like this the last time I tweaked it:
--- Highlighting comped stuff
--- Validation for duplicated items
- Allow for registering new Army list pastebins, so users can submit the lists they made and exported to be loaded with the site.
- Extract the Army loading data to the pastebin, so users can try to create army data for other armies (I am unlikely to have the time for that).
- Make the loaded army lists searchable by any number of criteria (SweComp version, army points, SweComp score etc...)

Best regards,
Asmo, the fellow Druchii

Edit: No idea what that Lore of Light is doing there, but it looks cool, so let it be :)