Druchii Ambush 500 point list

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord Foster
Trainee Warrior

Druchii Ambush 500 point list

Post by Lord Foster »

my first list. i lost against my buddy who plays high elves but being a beginner i didnt expect to win my first match.

Sorceress, lvl 2 dark: 115
10 Corsairs, AHW, standard, musician: 130
5 CoK, standard, Gleaming Pennant: 165
1 Bolt thrower: 70
total: 480

he definitly likes his silver helms, pheonix guard, sisters and a mage to lead them. i learned fast that dark probably wasnt the best lore too choose against high elves. not to mention running the CoK straight at the sisters. but it was a good learning experience non the less.

all together i have 16 darkshards with standard and musician, 5 cold one knights with standard, 10 corsairs with musician and standard, 10 witch elves with full command, 1 sorceress/supreme sorceress and a reaper bolt thrower. i was thinking of another box of knights, ill be adding a musician but idk about the dread knight (is he worth 35pts for an extra attack and magic weapon?). ive also been looking at adding 2 boxes of dark riders. ive been eyeballing the scourgerunner because i know my buddy loves to run his frosty in high point matches and the idea of dragging it through the dirt is just amazing (if i get the chance). i know there's no such thing as an "always gonna win" list so im not expecting it ;). thanks in advance to all advice and good luck