Summer of Chaos Initiative

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Morfaenor
Executioner

Post by Morfaenor »

You short spys can keep your over long beards to yourselves. When the chaos army comes we will let them pass and not stand in there way, but when they are gone we will follow them and finish you all. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
When the blood starts to flow grab a cup and get it down you.
Ayidion shadowstalker
Cold One Knight

Post by Ayidion shadowstalker »

ric i live near eastboaurne lol 8whispers something to assasin*
haha im not really botherd by your feeble attempt to scare the most hatefull race in the world not untill i se what you can do and so far all that is is browse our forums and pretend to be spies so put a cork in your mouth :P
(sorry to be rude but our forums are swelling with posts like that one and i really dont care im here for dark elves not threats with no meaning lol)
P.T.B.A.N
Decheran
Evil Henchman

Post by Decheran »

The lizardmen are no worry. It matters not that they are workign against us, or anyone for that matter. We have just about 10 times the number of members the lizardmen forum does (ie 3600 to 360), Ulthuan.org is similarly a fraction our size. I think its safe to say we are far and away the largest race specific site out there.

I think one of the first things we need to post, and post soon, is a Painting article on how to paint the most models in the leats amount of time. Hey, the campaign rules don't say they have to be painted well :D . In short, im saying it doesn't matter if someones got a Druchii army if it isn't painted, becuase it isn't valid anyways.

Something else that would be good is a unit by unit breakdown of our army. That way, we don't need an army specific tactica for every army, only the key ones. With a unit by unit breakdown, we can talk about what each unit is good agains with examples (ie Witch elves are good against lightly armored infantry like skaven) and what they work well in conjunction with (a unit of wariors works nicely as bait for a flank charge with dark riders of corsairs) that way people can look through and see which units are good against which armies that don't have a specific tactica.
"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
-Carl Sagan
Starfury
Executioner

Post by Starfury »

The conclave of light is mightier than the druchii empire. We dwarfs laugh at your punyness and if you think that lustria is the easy option then you are mistaken.

Oh and be afraid of the chaos incursion because your are right in the middle of it and very much involved

Dear Khaine! Did that poor stunty register with this site just to say that? Anyways, now you guys have me all pumped up and eager to finish my army! All I need now is money.
Since you fought well and provided me some entertainment, I shall reward you with a relatively quick death. You will expire shortly after your Lord, the current pretender-Phoenix King.
--Lakhea Ouria Kenaganth to her father, Aevarus.
Malekith the evil
Trainee Warrior

Post by Malekith the evil »

Well, I don't care of your protections. I will organise it so well, that we, DE will infiltrate your CoL! For Khaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

"I think a combined Lustrian/Ulthuan assault upon the Druchii, followed by a push North and East from there would be effective. The Southlanders would have to react to their neighbors to see how they sided..." (from the lizardmen forum)

wat insolence? I think i gonna support Morathi in her invasion on Lustria...slannesh or not!
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

anyway I got several cool ideas but I am afraid that the information will be leaked to the spies...so who shall i post my dieas to...who is the "Commander in Chief?"
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

PM myself or Imdat Tabal, thought Imdat is very busy right now with Druchii Quarterly and the ToK Initiative as well. I am presently compiling all ideas for the SoC forum if I can convince the Admins to let us have one.

So send those secret ideas to the SoC Initiative.
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

We will have an SoC forum - that is assured.
Asc
Dark Rider

Post by Asc »

A message to all the spys on this thread.
Oh so subtle infiltrators, saviours of the cause of good. What do you actually know.
I suppose it goes something like this
. A Druchii is a kind of elf
. They have an army which may be attacking somewhere in the warhammer world next year
. They have someyhing called a Morathi that may be invading Lustria and may or may not have a Slaaneshi army with her.
Congrats
You have located a lot of "very sensitive" ambiguity.
Etienne d'arden
Grandmaster of Chateau Montreford

Post by Etienne d'arden »

I am Etienne d'Arden, Conclave of Light admin.
We have such good security system, that no one from here will enter our Conclave as long as I live. Your weak minds still think that we are READING your forum. But there is difference between reading and infiltrating - We infiltrated your board. We are getting PM's from your admins and from you. We are amongst you, we know more thank you think. Sorry, must go I'm recently so busy...
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Good for you. Since I am the only one who knows ALL the plans for the Druchii during SoC and I'm not PMing anyone. In the game of spy vs spy I will now deny all terms of the game.

Here is exactly what the DE are doing during SoC.

1) We are creating a forum for discussion of SoC, the fluff and the tactics

2) We are creating tactics articles to deal with army specific foes (aka Skaven slayers thread, Orc Stompers thread etc...)

3) I am sending out those who are interested as spies and sabatours. This is mainly just for fun and to pick up fun tips on what the other races are going to do. I really don't expect too much from this, just a bit of cloak and dagger enjoyment. I mean what good is a worldwide campaign if you can't have some fun with it.

4) We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the actual game mechanics so that we can begin planning and discussing possibilities. As all planning is basically printed here on the Druchii Discussion Forum, wow, your spies are amazing.

So I hope your infiltrated spies get lots of information out of that. Good for them. They must surely be phenominal agents par to none.

BTW this is for all true DE as well as the spies. I have no intention of making the SoC super secure etc... We need everyone to disucss the plans we are going to make. By essentially ignoring the oppositions plans (who have a far more complicated task dealing with Chaos and all) we are forcing them to react to us. yes keep surfing those boards for interesting info. It is all an enjoyable part of the game, but rest assured there will be no secret plans comming from the SoC Initiative. If you want to develop some between yourselves and let the SoC Initiative in on it by all means, I won't say anything. But really if we are totally open about what is going on haven't we just wasted all that effort by the CoL? I like making my enemies waste their efforts :twisted:
M'tarl thornblood
Warrior

Post by M'tarl thornblood »

Dulrr wrote:Are you sure that you should be talking about this in a public place like that? What if those stupid lizards start to get suspicious? I mean, back before the start of summer there were quite a few sneaking around these halls! What if some of 'em dared to come back?

indeed.
Arquinsiel
Shadowdancer

Post by Arquinsiel »

Thee Forsaken One wrote:You have no idea how large the Conclave of Light is. You will not prevail.

Probably around the same size as this board. Or this board and all the other boards dedicated to beating said conclave. Don't boast about pointless crap like this, just get on with whatever your conclave is doing.

Ric_largeaxe wrote:!lol! The conclave of light is mightier than the druchii empire. We dwarfs laugh at your punyness and if you think that lustria is the easy option then you are mistaken.

Oh and be afraid of the chaos incursion because your are right in the middle of it and very much involved

Hmm....what can I say to that? Erm....how about..... BEARDS!BEARDS!BEARDS!BEARDS!BEARDS!BEARDS!BEARDS! war thereof - we made it. Get over the mind games, they wont work (or if that task is beyound your abilities, re-read the previous).
Kael'thullar
Warrior

Post by Kael'thullar »

Ric_largeaxe wrote:!lol! The conclave of light is mightier than the druchii empire.

ok, sounds nice and cool and all...but:

1. your overall comunity will probely be as large as the druchii one.

and more importantly:

2. you will be fighting at more then 1 front...and who says the dwarves are gonna fight in lustria to save the lizards from the invading dark elves, or another example, why would a wood elf fight in ulthuan to save the asur from a druchii invasion...

i think this aliains won't work because off the different objects of each race, so i don't fear this allmighty council of light at all... :P :twisted: :P
Ric_largeaxe
Slave on the Altar

Post by Ric_largeaxe »

I will have your heads elf wether GW says so or not. I have never lost to drucii - revision or no it makes no difference you are still weak and insignificant. Unlike us, you will not succed because you are to busy cheaking that you mate isn't about to stab you in the back. You have no hounor
'There is nothing as sure in the world as the glittering of gold and the trechery of elves' - old dwarf saying
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Ric_largeaxe wrote:I will have your heads elf wether GW says so or not. I have never lost to drucii - revision or no it makes no difference you are still weak and insignificant. Unlike us, you will not succed because you are to busy cheaking that you mate isn't about to stab you in the back. You have no hounor

To believe in victory is to invite defeat...

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Decheran
Evil Henchman

Post by Decheran »

Hey, watch the flaming!
-Carl Sagan
Grogsnotpowwabomba
The Aspect of Murder
The Aspect of Murder

Post by Grogsnotpowwabomba »

Ric_largeaxe wrote:I will have your heads elf wether GW says so or not. I have never lost to drucii - revision or no it makes no difference you are still weak and insignificant. Unlike us, you will not succed because you are to busy cheaking that you mate isn't about to stab you in the back. You have no hounor

:lol: I look forward to the sport... :twisted:

Onto serious matters, how much do we actually know about how the campaign will work? How will Warmaster play into things? I will most likely have a Druchii Warmaster army by the time the campaign starts, and would gladly field them if the need/desire arises.
3 bots slain in Khaine's name.
Asc
Dark Rider

Post by Asc »

Hey, watch the flaming!

How else do we deal with spys. I fed Dulrr and Bluejay the skinks to my hydra but then the thing got diohrea and the skinks escape was unpleasant for all concerned.
Burning them is the best way we have. :twisted:
Arquinsiel
Shadowdancer

Post by Arquinsiel »

Dude, just checking this, you may even think it's an un-necessary question really, but you do know this isn't real don't you?
Asc
Dark Rider

Post by Asc »

Clearly not
I think his brain has been damaged from all those years cowering in that airless warren of his race.
Yay. Delusional Dwarfs
I hope all the CoL are mad.
Decheran
Evil Henchman

Post by Decheran »

Stop flaming. Ignore them, they wont do anything and will just look like morons when they loose :D
-Carl Sagan
Heh
Noble
Location: TRYING to finish painting all the minis that I have....

Post by Heh »

That's it.....I'm gonna shave his damn beard..... :evil:
Heh
Noble
Location: TRYING to finish painting all the minis that I have....

Post by Heh »

Etienne d'Arden wrote:I am Etienne d'Arden, Conclave of Light admin.
We have such good security system, that no one from here will enter our Conclave as long as I live. Your weak minds still think that we are READING your forum. But there is difference between reading and infiltrating - We infiltrated your board. We are getting PM's from your admins and from you. We are amongst you, we know more thank you think. Sorry, must go I'm recently so busy...

Hmm.....well we still dun know how the campaign's gonna work so no use "infiltrating" rite now...dun even know if that would make any damn difference....besides if u ask me....I think it's more important to win battles than playing spy games..... :)