"The Plan" so far.

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Malekith the evil
Trainee Warrior

Post by Malekith the evil »

Well, CoD adress is: http://www.chatarea.com/SwordsofChaos

Why do you think that it is Polish site? No offence, but Poles don't seem to be very active in wfb net... (as Malta ppl)

Fools, http://pub4.ezboard.com/fghp67083warham ... 21&stop=23 this is not CoD just an adserv!
Nedorus
Warrior

Post by Nedorus »

Ostron wrote:P.S. I did find a few that seemed to be in German. Sprachen sie Deutche?

Yeah I speak/am German ...

I'm also a TK Lord that wants to ally with the Druchii. As High Lord Axus has mentioned, there is quite a faction of us that see the merrits of an alliance / non aggression pact with the druchii.

I cannot speak for my fellow Lords, but the prospect of invading Lustria sounds promissing to me. I will in no way tollerate that King Settras armies will be mere puppets to the druchii though. But I do remembre the past coallitions between Settra and Malekith and the benefits that have come from this before.

I do hope I can help High Lord Axus in persuading some of my fellow TK Lords to - if not ally with you, at least join the glorious fight in Lustria and the Southlands.

Nedorus
He who fights may loose, he who doesn't has already lost ---------- Bertolt Brecht

To love victory is easy, to love the fight takes true strength ---------- Dr. James E. Loehr
Daod
Black Guard

Post by Daod »

As I mentioned in another thread, we are not going to be the subject of a major attack. If Lustria and Ulthuan go bad, the Lizards and Asur might launch an invasion, but probably not to do anything then make us have to re-capture it. The war is being fought in Middenheim, and attacking Naggaroth will not help to win Middenheim (as far as I can guess, we'll have to wait until the rules come out for sure).
There is no truer friend than a blade, no swifter argument than a bolt.

... no matter what you say in a discussion with a woman, it's always the wrong thing.
-Yokozuna

Post by Guest »

You may want to try http://groups.msn.com/TheThirteen well looking for Skaven
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

Nedorus wrote:I do hope I can help High Lord Axus in persuading some of my fellow TK Lords to - if not ally with you, at least join the glorious fight in Lustria and the Southlands.

Nedorus

I'd be happy for the help except that the Tomb kings on the Warhammer Palace have pretty much made up their minds. However, you can still help sway the general poulance.

Don't just go there and say 'Ally with Dark Elves'

You need to be more subtle, drop little hints and point out some of the advantages, most importantly, take your time.
Nedorus
Warrior

Post by Nedorus »

Don't just go there and say 'Ally with Dark Elves'

You need to be more subtle, drop little hints and point out some of the advantages, most importantly, take your time.

Yeah I'll do that.

Nedorus
He who fights may loose, he who doesn't has already lost ---------- Bertolt Brecht

To love victory is easy, to love the fight takes true strength ---------- Dr. James E. Loehr
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

That would probably apply to any other ammbassadors too..........
Kaine dwarfdeath
Warrior

Post by Kaine dwarfdeath »

By the way what is the url for the main TK site. I am intending to act as ambasidor as the drucii don't seem to be doing a lot.
'I will slite you soul in to a million pieces and feed you to my cold one'
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

Underway and the Main Tomb King from the warhammer palace are hopefully goin gto talk anytime now. However there is a good site called sands of Khemri. If you go there then you may be able to help.

To get the link go to the Wargamming discussion forum and goto the topic called 'Calling all Tomb Kings'
Daod
Black Guard

Post by Daod »

Attention, Druchii! The glorious ambassador Underway has successfully negotiated a non-aggression pact with the Tomb Kings!
There is no truer friend than a blade, no swifter argument than a bolt.

... no matter what you say in a discussion with a woman, it's always the wrong thing.
-Yokozuna
Heh
Noble
Location: TRYING to finish painting all the minis that I have....

Post by Heh »

daod wrote:Attention, Druchii! The glorious ambassador Underway has successfully negotiated a non-aggression pact with the Tomb Kings!

Well.......as long as the tomb kings still agree to attack the lizards......I dun care if they have a non-aggression pact with the asur.......coz only we druchii and maybe some of our chaos puupets will be attacking ulthuan..... :twisted:
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

daod wrote:Attention, Druchii! The glorious ambassador Underway has successfully negotiated a non-aggression pact with the Tomb Kings!

Ya this is a very good start we should also approch other races such as skaven.
For the Dark Lady
Elvenknight
Elf on the Altar with the Axe

Post by Elvenknight »

You should have seen the CoL attempt to ally with the TK it made me laugh :D

You can find it Here. Quite funny IMO :) Sorry about getting a bit off topic.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" untill you can find a big stick.

The Album is here for all your army photos - Album Moderator
Durloth
Highborn

Post by Durloth »

I think we shuld give Ulthuan all our efforts... If we strenghten the position of Chaos too much they will grow too powerful and eventually go for us. No I say let`s take this opportunity to kick some Asur butt!!
...Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to endless night...

My Dark Elf army: http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?p=785039#785039

My general WFB plog: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190654
Althalus
The Bloody Executioner

Post by Althalus »

ElvenKnight wrote:You should have seen the CoL attempt to ally with the TK it made me laugh :D

You can find it Here. Quite funny IMO :) Sorry about getting a bit off topic.

Oh no disaster has struck!

check the sight again and you will see that some of the the TK have been lured away from the druchii in into the vile asur hands! they have offered the Tk a chance to expand their land of the dead by attacking the skaven and cutting them off from Archon.

we must send another ambassador and see if we can bring them to us!
Nedorus
Warrior

Post by Nedorus »

Calm down Althalus. Even though the HE Ambassador was a lot more convincing than the stupid Bretonian, we TK will likely not side with the HE. I think that King Phesphetus and Ambassador Underway have already agreed on terms of a non aggression pact between Khemri and Naggaroth.

Just read the rest of the thread and u will see the reactions of my fellow Khemri lords. I thought it was rather funny how we chased the stupid Bretonian back to his pathetic little castle.

regrads
Nedorus

Durloth
Highborn

Post by Durloth »

How `bout an evil alliance against chaos?:twisted:
Really; Take on the Lizardmen with the help of Skaven, help VK fight Chaos and renew the DE/VK alliance against HE (5th ed fluff)? If Caos weakened the CoL and then was defeated by Orcs and VK, we could wreak havok in the old world and Ulthuan and fill our Black Archs with slaves!!
...Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to endless night...

My Dark Elf army: http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?p=785039#785039

My general WFB plog: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190654

Post by Guest »

Nedorus wrote:Calm down Althalus. Even though the HE Ambassador was a lot more convincing than the stupid Bretonian, we TK will likely not side with the HE. I think that King Phesphetus and Ambassador Underway have already agreed on terms of a non aggression pact between Khemri and Naggaroth.

Just read the rest of the thread and u will see the reactions of my fellow Khemri lords. I thought it was rather funny how we chased the stupid Bretonian back to his pathetic little castle.

regrads
Nedorus

oh good! i thought that you had joined the punny CoL.

and it was very amussing reading all the posts from and to the bretonian :D
Althalus
The Bloody Executioner

Post by Althalus »

whoops forgot the login! :oops:

ive found another site for the CoD its http://groups.msn.com/TheDarkGate
Dson
Slave on the Altar

Post by Dson »

So should we let the rats and the lizzies fight it out and add our strength to the big push from chaos, or should we go after all the nice new gifts that the lizzies will hand to us.
From the Darkone's he came, bigger and stronger, smarter and faster. Only with the turning of the tide will he be halted, let us hope that may never come to pass!
Dson
Slave on the Altar

Post by Dson »

Oh yeah, has ne one checked if the HE's have let out what they'll be doing yet?
From the Darkone's he came, bigger and stronger, smarter and faster. Only with the turning of the tide will he be halted, let us hope that may never come to pass!
Iradas shadowkiller
Slave on the Altar

Post by Iradas shadowkiller »

Oh yeah, has ne one checked if the HE's have let out what they'll be doing yet?

Suppose they'll try to kick chaos back to were they come from.....
Mercy is for the ***** ones!
Megapimp
Noble

Post by Megapimp »

the conclave of light forum is pure BS if you ask me, they openly talk about their spies for crist sake...
And their oooh so elite members are well....pahtetic to say the least, check out the thread were one of their "mods" are trying to defend himself for banning his brother when they got pissed on each other and the brother threatened to tell "the dark side" about all the spies etc.

Col of darkness chance of victory:
Minor victory 85%
Major Victory 75%
Total victory 50-65%

Or soo it seems by their ability to work together, of course it "might" be a trick! And if it is they sure has fooled me...(chances of beeing a trick= 3% :roll: )
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

OK I am going to lock this thread now. I seems to have run its course and is now a ground for spamming about the Conclave of Light and insulting other races. Not acceptable. The initial message was important, and there was some good discussion but it has degenerated.