How do you think we're going to do at Soc

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

How will we do at Soc?

slaughter the elves and lizzards
30%
come away with a few new magical trinkets
42%
meh. win a few lose a few
14%
it looks grim vs. the lizzies from lustria
14%

Total votes: 57

Dson
Slave on the Altar

Post by Dson »

Grey Knight wrote:I totally agree with Keinach. Chaos won't rule, we will. And we'll use them to archieve that.

I like this thinking, using some of (or maybe all of) the chaos forces to futher our own ends. Maybe try and draw them into fights that we want them to fight, i can't see us taking on the lizzies and the HE's and forcing our hand in the Middenhiem fight. We gotta commit forces to where we want them, not ne one else. Sure we'll attack the lizzies and steal some stuff and kill some, well alot :twisted: , of HE's along the way, but we should only really engage when we have the advantage. Cause looking at the other threads, even tho we have alliances from other forces (thanku TK's) they seem kinda shaky and can turn on us at ne moment. I think we may kinda be alone in all this, so we gotta take it easy.
Also when taking on a lizzie army, taking out the big frog is the best bet. VC points are all he is good for.
From the Darkone's he came, bigger and stronger, smarter and faster. Only with the turning of the tide will he be halted, let us hope that may never come to pass!
Aki asura
Beastmaster

Post by Aki asura »

So we are facing the Lizards and the HE?
We had better get an alliance with the vamps in the south, or at lost a non-aggression pact. If not, I believe the undead and the lizards will overwhelm us.

As for the HE, that should be easy. It's a rare day the HE beat my darkelves (nothing like re-rolling to hit and to wound, is there? It's just not right sometimes...)
Do you envy me, General?
No, i do not.
You will fear me one day
-Raistlin majere
Megapimp
Noble

Post by Megapimp »

And why would the VC in lustria(wich after all is a realy small unit of VCs(one count?)) ally with the lizards???
As likely as sotek and the horny*koff*horned rat god becoming best friends!
Karanos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Karanos »

mmm...I think that the equilibirum of the forces after the campaign won't be much more different. So I think that HEs will be there waiting for us also after the havoc...let's raid lustria and friends, let's get powerfull magical artifacts and use them to regain our land in Ulthuan with calmness :twisted:
The Art of War...Druchii's Style!
Baalan
Shade

Post by Baalan »

there are times when the role-playing posts and voting should stop!

massacre the HE? AND the Lizzies?? WTF are we on about?! :roll:

things look grim from the start. we will get a fefw trinkets for our nobleborn to play with that is for sure, but 'destroying' these two races in whatever explanation of the word is simply not feasible.

we might outscore them in terms of total victories but no significant alterations to the original warhammer world.

i expect something like a permanent foothold upon nagarythe-shadowlands and a breakthrough into Lustria that will soon end up into a quagmire for our troops in both places...

don't you think that all this talk about silk-skinned, pansy-frolickin' Asur elves is a bit distracting? after all they will not sit down and wait for it...

...especially not when they know we will not be able to concentrate ALL our might against them with the Chaos waiting from the north and Lustria draining our forces...
i know quite a few chaos players eager to punish the Druchii for their conceited attitude towards chaos...

ignore the north to our peril my bloodthirsty elves!
"Full of pride and sorrow for what i am gonna do with tears in my eyes and a dream in my heart...Nagarythe shall endure..."
Rafita
Shade

Post by Rafita »

I think that for the first time our King is gonna have some troubles... Will be great i f the lizzies launch a massive attack against everything Elf within his territory.n I also think that will be great, at least interesting if HE try to conquer something in Nagaroth... only to get burn by ours new adquire Dark Dragons :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Do not seek your opponent's defeat, achive your victory
Baalan
Shade

Post by Baalan »

is -p a n s y- such an x-rated word? apologies if i was simply another greek brute!!!
didn't know mates - although it suites them lot perfectly!!!!
"Full of pride and sorrow for what i am gonna do with tears in my eyes and a dream in my heart...Nagarythe shall endure..."
Malekithau
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Malekithau »

i know quite a few chaos players eager to punish the Druchii for their conceited attitude towards chaos...

This is fine. Any victories they post against us are likely to count against them. Not real bright are they? It will work the same for us I suspect ie we get 4 points for a win against lizards and 1 point for a win against chaos for example. Every victory we post against chaos will weaken their attack on Middenheim and cost us in the long run.

We MUST combine our forces for maximum effect in the areas assigned for us by GW. Anything else and you are costing yourself future benefits.
" If I wanted to roll a million dice I'd play Yahtzee!"
The swordmaster
Trainee Warrior

Post by The swordmaster »

Let's go slaghter the lizzies first. They will be a pain in the ass!
Karanos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Karanos »

they have also lots and lots of artifacts that we can raid.... :roll:
The Art of War...Druchii's Style!
Baalan
Shade

Post by Baalan »

what IF the Asur and Lizzies get together? has anyone thought of THAT possibility? not that hopeful looking for us is it then lads?!
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Baalan wrote:what IF the Asur and Lizzies get together? has anyone thought of THAT possibility? not that hopeful looking for us is it then lads?!

They are together. We like to call that the Conclave of Light. BTW, our website outnumbers most others. Even the Lizzies and the HE toghther don't add up to a quarter of our membership. So we should not be too worried.
Megapimp
Noble

Post by Megapimp »

That does not mean there is more druchii players....and not all members on this site is DE players/has more than one race.
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Yes I realize that but the same applies to the other sites as well. I am a member of both ulthuan.org and TVP2. I am sure many people are members of both. However one has to assume that membership participation is equal across all the boards.