Well I succeed after many times

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

I'm sure that with only a few members being allowed into a locked forum the 'massess' will become grumpy as they cannot participate and they will cease to work as a team........
Jhaelrnya
Highborn

Post by Jhaelrnya »

Agreed. We have the best system I have heard so far. Open to everyone to add their 2 cents, but the "important" stuff being done by the SCO itself.
Rork wrote:Because you are bound to turn up to battle dressed as a Christmas tree. I don't like people who condone the trade in Fir.

I'm back! But so very tired...
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

@Jhaelrnya: Thanks, from someone working very hard to make our system the best one I really appreciate that comment.
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

LOL i just tried joining the locked fourms in the col, and got rejected bad, well so much for that it was worth a try. Ill just sit back and watch everybody else work. ;)
For the Dark Lady

Post by Guest »

rejected bad? It's sealed like a bank vault! I can't even find anywhere to register.
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

well i allready regestered for the fourms before they locked doen, now there really paranoid and wont let anyone even near there fourms.
For the Dark Lady
Calapine
Highborn

Post by Calapine »

WTF, all this talk about spying i feel like Colin Farrel in the Recruit.
Unfortunately we have worried the upper echelons of conclave command so their forums are no completely locked to us. Howeverwe have information suggesting that the forums are locked to everyone at the moment so they can't be achieving much.

Do you mean that like even they can't get into their own forum cause that would be really funny.
ITS A BARBARIAN BUNNY--BUSTY BROAD
BONANZA IN MY BRAINPAN--AND I'M THE ONLY
ONE INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

They are just going completely over the top about the spies, they need to calm down and realise that no system is spy proof........

(Except of course our one :mrgreen: )
Arquinsiel
Shadowdancer

Post by Arquinsiel »

Of course our security system is spy proof. But theirs is too. So what if no-one legitimate can get in? At least there's no spies.
ImageImageImageImage
faerthurir wrote:Arq kicked me in the gyros.
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

How much are you prepared to put on that one ?
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Hopefully everyone sees the benifit in the organizational system that I have created with regards to spies.

Essentially we don't need to worry about spies because we have denied all terms of the game. We don't have anything to spy on that isn't already public. That is frustrating for spies because their job is far less fun and much more useless.

Also as the campaign progresses, spies will be less and less useful because in order to get results to as many people as possible targets will be publically posted. If that forces the enemy to react then so be it. But I will not allow the Druchii to react to the enemy. That is not the druchii way and not a good way to achieve ones goals. Smacks to much of being on the defensive.
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

Underway wrote:Hopefully everyone sees the benifit in the organizational system that I have created with regards to spies.

Essentially we don't need to worry about spies because we have denied all terms of the game. We don't have anything to spy on that isn't already public. That is frustrating for spies because their job is far less fun and much more useless.

Also as the campaign progresses, spies will be less and less useful because in order to get results to as many people as possible targets will be publically posted. If that forces the enemy to react then so be it. But I will not allow the Druchii to react to the enemy. That is not the druchii way and not a good way to achieve ones goals. Smacks to much of being on the defensive.

Well said Underway, that was a good speech (as oposed to a load of hot air, like you'd get from a high elf), I think that you are completely correct.