Who to support when the SOC campaign begins

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Khandâran
Slave on the Altar
Location: Somewhere between the Rapierof Unfairness and Queen Elisabeth

Who to support when the SOC campaign begins

Post by Khandâran »

I'm not sure who I would support... On one hand we have manic blood frenzied warriors in 5 inch armour who will destroy everything in their path. We have a leader who has not succeeded in bringing us home yet dispite the fact that we have been waiting for about 5000 years, so I ask why I should trust him once again.
On the other hand we have the forces of Light who we have had so many wars with in the past years, but who will undoublty hold back the forces of Chaos and of the fool Malekith. My main concern is that Lord Malekith will most likely(almost certainly) ally with the forces of Chaos and my instincts tell me that if Archaon wins this war then it would only be a matter of time before Nagaroth and Ulthuan falls as well, so through my eyes the only logical thing to do to save Nagarythe would be to join forces with the Empire and the Dwarfs and sadly yes also the Asur. I believe that it could herald a new dawn of the elven race if many a Druchii Highborn woould forget past offences so the Elven race could once again rule supreme. Otherwise I think we will most certainly be done for as a race. I know that this is what I will do, for the good of Nagarythe, and the elven people.
For Nagarythe and the good of the Druchii
Alcing ragaholic
Lord of Mod-Assassins

Post by Alcing ragaholic »

Hehe... Love your location.

But seriously, there is still no reason to ally with the Asur and the Empire. If you remember, sure, for 5000 years, we have not been able to capture Ulthuan. But for 5000 years, we have not fallen to chaos either. And they have been on our borders several times, attacking us. So what difference will it make if Chaos claims the Empire. We shall be able to hold off, especially with the new items we shall glean from the Lizards...

Z
======================
<langmann> hah, I'll take florida over 10 feet of snow/day. My balls sweat and I'm cold and my back is sore from shoveling.

Join the DNet chatroom today!
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

moved to correct folder
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

What exactly is the point of this post? Just a ramble on your fears for the comming campaign? There are pleanty of other threads on that right now. In the meantime this one is locked.