To quell some rumours.

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

To quell some rumours.

Post by Underway »

So some little guy decided to start a rumour that I am a member of the CoL and will betray you all. I have recieved two emails and a number of PM's asking me "Are you a member of the CoL?"

The answer is no.

I am Dark Elf player since 1993 (10 years baby yah!) and have absoulutely no interest in playing any other armies at the present time unless they are DE related.

So to all you guys on the "Swords of Chaos" forum, don't belive everything you hear. Whomever posted that I was a member of the CoL first is probably a spy for the CoL and you should kick them out. And to whomever brought this rumour back to Druchii.net and spread it around use your brain. Why would I spend so much time and effort creating and working on the SCO if only to decieve you in the end?

Hope this clears things up.
Jhaelrnya
Highborn

Post by Jhaelrnya »

Wow, that's some skillful propaganda. "Hey you! Your leader, the one doing all that work and making all those pacts? Yea,he's a spy! He'll betray you all!"
Common, wake up people. Who really believed that?
Rork wrote:Because you are bound to turn up to battle dressed as a Christmas tree. I don't like people who condone the trade in Fir.

I'm back! But so very tired...
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

No way Underway would betray our cause.

But whether or not he would use this to advance his own position while leading us to victory, that's another story. And I think we all know the answer

***looks over shoulder nervously***

Yup, we all know the answer...no way. No sir, not Underway...nope...
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

I have never doubted Underway for a second, never will either.......

*Underway puts away his/her/it's dagger and walks off in an unaggresive way*
Tayrod
Spawn of Slaanesh
Location: Over the hills and far away (ie: In Norway somewhere)

Post by Tayrod »

It wassent Underway I knew that, it was... ermm,... High Lord Axus! Yes, its him! His the spy! Kick him out, fast!

jk mate ;) To be honest I haddent heard about it untill now, but offcourse Underway is 100 % innocent (in that matter anyway)
And the kneecaps connected to the ... *&¤%#% ... oh darn
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

1993 (10 years baby yah!)

Actually 11 years ;)

jk
For the Dark Lady
Heh
Noble
Location: TRYING to finish painting all the minis that I have....

Post by Heh »

u mean there was such a rumour?????? :shock:
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Glad to see you're back at it again. Maybe this latest insult will make you redouble your efforts and bring even greater honour to the Witch King. :twisted:

And dude, respond to that PM I sent you will ya!
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Like Underway would sell us out to some small-time little league site. What could he gain from that? He may as well shoot himself in the head with a repeater crossbow...
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

do not worry underway u have our trust. but does anyone knows who frame underway?
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

Man even I know that Underway isn't on our side. Yo big guy, who even suggested such a thing? I'd have them killed, we wouldn't even want you on our side!
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

Tayrod wrote:It wassent Underway I knew that, it was... ermm,... High Lord Axus! Yes, its him! His the spy! Kick him out, fast!

jk mate ;) To be honest I haddent heard about it untill now, but offcourse Underway is 100 % innocent (in that matter anyway)

Me, a SPY!!!

It was Tayrod, everybody, look he's running off. I'll get the dark steeds and you lot get the witch elves.......... :mrgreen:
Elvenknight
Elf on the Altar with the Axe

Post by Elvenknight »

Underway you have my complete support and always will, unless you start playing HE :)

BTW for people who don't know Enthardon is CoL not druchii (Boo :D)
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" untill you can find a big stick.

The Album is here for all your army photos - Album Moderator
Smokey
Beastmaster

Post by Smokey »

This is only the beginning of what will come. Remember that we are probably the most COL-infested forum out there (since we are the biggest and baddest). As the SoC apporaches we will see more and more of such propaganda, probably not so blantantly obvious attempts, but more sinister and sneaky rumors.

So whenever you see a post demanding that you 1) fight chaos 2) doubt the leaders 3) start colecting High Elves :) , think about the very real possibility that it is in fact one of our weakling cousins trying to break up their enemies.

We are the sneaky, back stabbing ones, we should not be fooled by such attempts.
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

Nah nah nah, arn't High Elves the blokes that we are allying with?

*Underway whispers something to High Lord Axus*

Oh, right, we are the Dark Elves..... :mrgreen:
Shi
Corsair

Post by Shi »

Remember that we are probably the most COL-infested forum out there (since we are the biggest and baddest).

Yeh, here are more CoLs than on their sites! !lol!
Here am I,
here is death!
Jhaelrnya
Highborn

Post by Jhaelrnya »

Remember that we are probably the most COL-infested forum out there (since we are the biggest and baddest)

We probably have more CoL players than the CoL forum. :roll:
Rork wrote:Because you are bound to turn up to battle dressed as a Christmas tree. I don't like people who condone the trade in Fir.

I'm back! But so very tired...
Arkash
Cold One Knight

Post by Arkash »

Is there an echo in here?

Sorry but I had to ;)
Oh and by the way, I think that Slaanesh should be destroyed.
Lord Veshnakar
Highborn

Post by Lord Veshnakar »

Like Underway would sell us out to some small-time little league site. What could he gain from that? He may as well shoot himself in the head with a repeater crossbow...

:x Man, that would be one hell of a way to go out....ouch!

But on to the topic, even if someone plotted some huge scheme like this against him there would still be moot point since Druchii.net is the largest community for a single army but I have great trust in Underway. We are going to have serious 1-Up in this campaign if anyone didn't notice, and whenst the time comes if we can get organized appropriately we will have the tasks that the druchii need to acomplish in SOC with little disturbance, because if you guys remember EoT, what happened online really helped decide what went on even despite how many people played Space Marine Armies.

Heck I really feel we deserve this kind of advantage though (looking at our army list :roll: ), and we are going to most likely be in contact with three armies, the Asur, Lizardmen, and Chaos. Out of those the only ones I even nearly have trouble against is Slannesh Chaos because of all the weapon skill modifiers, and southlands Lizardmen is usually a tough nut to crack.
"Do unto others before they do unto you."
Megapimp
Noble

Post by Megapimp »

Never heard of the rumour...but maybe Underway spread it out himself so he could quell it, that way no one would suspect him! :roll:

Underway is my hero, in non furry way...

I don't really get it what's up with all these "spies", it's a game.... :|
Tacklbry
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Tacklbry »

It was probably a typo. I think that it was actually sub-ubie who was the traitor, and we got confused in the translation from latin.
I like dwarfs, their skin makes fine boots. :twisted:
Heh
Noble
Location: TRYING to finish painting all the minis that I have....

Post by Heh »

haha......the pathetic CoL players are spreading such rumours coz
- they are so damn free, got nothing else to do
- they are afraid of us coz they know we are the single biggest online warhammer gaming/race specific site...... :twisted:
so let us crush and destroy all who stand in our way..... :twisted:
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

langmann wrote:Like Underway would sell us out to some small-time little league site. What could he gain from that? He may as well shoot himself in the head with a repeater crossbow...

Which really brings up a rather interesting (and odd) question ... if one did attempt such a feat ... how many shots do you think you'd get off?

Ok ... and silly ... add that to the above.

:D

J
Aachil lathanast
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Aachil lathanast »

Divide and conquer. So it has already started. Only mistake was picking Undreway as a target. Most of us know who he is and we all know that he takes much credit that the Druchii.net functions as well as it does. This plot would have worked better if they picked another less prominent target and tried to discredit him/her.
Weak perish so that the strong can live. It is the law of nature. It is the law of the Druchii.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Should we do something like this to the CoL? You now acusing their leaders.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.