Spreading the word

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Spreading the word

Post by /\\//\ »

Although we are the biggest race-specific site on th net I doubt we will manage to direct enough wins to affect the campign if we keep directions, advice and inforamtion to this site alone. I think it is therefore important that we spread word of what we intend to do and why on other big boards (Portent, GW, WPS) so that fellow Dark Elf players will read it and hopefully follow the instructions. It doesn't really matter what replies the posts get, as long as players read it it will do its job. It will also provide useful propaganda and make it appear to other races that we are spreading beyond our site and influencing the campaign.

Should we appoint special people to specifically do this or shallwe just leave it to the ambassadors? Any other thoughts?
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

I have been talking to Vorchild in getting the ambassadors guild involved. I think we may be able to work something out with them. There will also be a SoC message board if the EoT was anything to go by. We should post there as well. Anything to get the message out.
Sneaky the ii
Assassin

Post by Sneaky the ii »

check this post out:

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=15644

I´m tring to do just that.
And you thought it couldn´t get any worse...
Paganv
Trainee Warrior

Post by Paganv »

There will also be a SoC message board if the EoT was anything to go by.

I agree. EoT was huge and the message board allowed the swapping of tatics and discussing victorys that humiliated the opposition. :twisted:
This will be great in SoC if we DEs thrash the HEs. :twisted:
And it will also allow us to co-ordinate our attacks!!!
DEATH TO ALL HIGH ELF SCUM