Wins and loses

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Frogboy
Corsair

Post by Frogboy »

Voodoomaster wrote:@frogboy: if i can ever get to the netherlands you victories aginst the mighty Druchii will be over.

Bring it on 8)

PS prepare to become sacrificed to the mighty Sotek :twisted:

And to olath, so you are saying you have defeated newbie's? If you ever come to holland and I will give you a first hand demonstration of the scaly two-step tactic.
Bleys
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Bleys »

Well I've, personally, been on a bit of a streak (both in our Border Princes campaign we put on hold when SoC started as well as the SoC fights we've managed to squeeze in since), and have 9 games played, with 5 in Lustria and 4 in the Old World, with 9 wins.

Only one of those wins was with the CoP list, in case anyone is keeping track of such things ;)
Currently Listening To: In Flames
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

i keep racking up my wins in lustria
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Sv_harlequin
Assassin

Post by Sv_harlequin »

5 Wins. 4 in Bohsenfels and 1 in Lustria.
Mal: Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right.
Jmurph
Trainee Warrior

Post by Jmurph »

anthrax wrote:Another reminder is to make sure your opponent is registered and that you use their email address when u register the battle.

battles that are reported without the opponent being a registered SoC user are scaled to .006 of 1 battle that had two registered users.

This is another technical problem that may be plaguing us, people just reporing against good, rather than against their specific opponetns email address.

Where do you get this from? From everything I have seen, it doesn't seem to matter if the opponent is registered or not. The 1 battle a day cap limits this, not a scaling factor. If you have reliable sources indicationg otherwise, please share.
-James