Belakor is here.....

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

The Jewel-Eyed One

Post by Avatarofslaanesh »

harm the Slann enough that their wall holding Chaos back would fail completely

not going to happen, If I remember right the fluff says if this ever happens the warhammer world will cease to exist, see 40k and the eye of terror,

or in otherwords where slaanesh farted and there was no slaan to clean it up
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

pjoll wrote:Well, I'm feeling somewhat stupid here... But I blame it on the fact that I'm not taking part in the SoC campain (no time really)

So I have no idea whatsoever what's happeningen and where you guys get all you information from. Sure, I read what's happeningen here, but it feels like it ain't the whole part. So if someone just could give me a hint or two to where the info comes from, I'll be glad to go and catch up some...

ok www.stormofchaos.com
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Soteks Chosen_ wrote:Ok, I doubt Balakor Shmalakor would come here to Lustria, if the Slann see him he and his demoniac armies would wish they took a turn at Albuquerque.

And this whole Slann waking up thing isnt to good for the Druchii, that means the worlds greatest and unmatched mages are in need of sleep and are looking for who woke them up...

ur scared of kermit.....
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

khemor wrote:I think be'lakor will show up after archaon bashed valten to pulp in midenheim and challenge archaon, then a titanic battle shall be fought and... -If archaon wins the deamons will loos their powers and chaos will be driven back to the north. (archaon will be killed or banished by either the chaos gods or angry humans)
-If be'lakor wins he will rule over 'all' !lol! as he always desired or be killed by the chaos gods( they are angry cause he kille their champion)

The Slann are their petty magic shall not stop us, for we are the greatest sorcerers in the world! Are we...?? :oops: :?

we dont need majic when we sow fear into the hearts of millions
Lord mordaine
Shade

Post by Lord mordaine »

So, be`lakor has finally arrived. Does anyone more than me hope/thinks that he is going to sabotage or perhaps even fight Archaon.
Nekroskop
Highborn

Post by Nekroskop »

Please simply read waht GW says about Be'lakor and his aims in his backgroud - it is all quite clear. The same with Brimgor. Why are all the people discussing what he is doing? They are both trying to show Archaon that they are the stronger general by taking Middenheim before him.

What is so difficult to understand there? Yes they both have a direct beef with the Lord of the End TImes, but for GW to have roughly equivalent fighting forces on both sides demons and orks must fight the defenders.

That is one of the main reasons evil is back so far, because there are a lot of orc players who despised Crom for the beating Grimgor got and now bash Evil.
I waste him with my boltthrower!
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Well, needless to say, the town all three of them are attacking will probably and very suddenly go "Squish". If you were a defender, which part of the wall would you want to stand on while death approaches? Personally, I would quietly pack my sword up and take the quick road out of there.... After all, if it turns into a full retreat, I'd atleast be able to outrun any dwarves
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Robertokious
Highborn

Post by Robertokious »

Well, needless to say, the town all three of them are attacking will probably and very suddenly go "Squish". If you were a defender, which part of the wall would you want to stand on while death approaches? Personally, I would quietly pack my sword up and take the quick road out of there.... After all, if it turns into a full retreat, I'd atleast be able to outrun any dwarves

Thats what I thought as well, buts its been about 4-5 days seeing as Grimgor, Be'lakor and the Khorne guy are all fighting at this one place. It should have imploded once Be'lakor showed up, but its still their.. weird
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!