lizard majic items

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Valtor the tainted
Highborn

lizard majic items

Post by Valtor the tainted »

so what majic relics do u think we can get our hands on i hope its nothing from the lizardmen army book because personally alot o them suck (mom plays lizardmen) i hope we get some kinda of staff of destruction or sumthin like that istead of a little cloak that can make us fly like a birdie not to mention that half of there majic items are for specific units
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Endrin paladii
Beastmaster

Post by Endrin paladii »

Well we are doing a hell of alot better then archaon is so I am assuming we will get somthign out of this, but I wouldn't hold your breath on gettign anything really good unless we can drasticaly tip the scales in our favor.
Inconsistancies in fluff bother me.
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

Yeah... Haven't most of the cities fell because of that "after-a-time-it-will-fall" rule?
Nekroskop
Highborn

Post by Nekroskop »

The campaign is going really, really bad for the Forces of Chaos, and while we are winning in Lustria, it's by one or two percent at the most. I strongly doubt we will get anything on top of the items we aleady got. Would be overkill and if the battle continues like this, it isn't justified as well.
I waste him with my boltthrower!
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

Not only we get nothing but we could also loose in Lustria, I mean look the % the last 3-4 days.... we are loosing ground and fast! :(
"Oloth regar nindolen vel'uss b'luthyrr lil Darthiir"
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Nekroskop wrote:The campaign is going really, really bad for the Forces of Chaos, and while we are winning in Lustria, it's by one or two percent at the most. I strongly doubt we will get anything on top of the items we aleady got. Would be overkill and if the battle continues like this, it isn't justified as well.
i agree we need to stay away from old world ad keep ahmmering lustria i would hate loseingit to a Daemon
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Oloth wrote:Not only we get nothing but we could also loose in Lustria, I mean look the % the last 3-4 days.... we are loosing ground and fast! :(

if we win by the skin of our teeth then both our sides will just be depeleted right now we are wining by 52%
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

I think it is going to be a standstill. In the end I predict that both races will get what they want.

The cult will return with very few troops, but with much treasure. The lizardmen may have lost some of their gold and troops, but that will regenerate quickly. All the Lizardmen want is for the Druchii to leave.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

yeah that is the way it will probably go, like both races getting what they want, and then some fluff coming out.

anyway it turns out, it's been a great campaign, easily better sportmanship, and everything else than all the other ones.
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

JiangWei wrote:yeah that is the way it will probably go, like both races getting what they want, and then some fluff coming out.

anyway it turns out, it's been a great campaign, easily better sportmanship, and everything else than all the other ones.

well just remeber there is till half the campaign left we could pull a fast one on the :o
Ostron
Assassin

Post by Ostron »

The campaign on Chaos' end is picking up a little bit. Breder at least fell due to victories, and I think once it fell, wins pushed esk over the edge. But overall Chaos is definitely stuck.
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

although, if they want to succeed chaos will need to pick themselves up and get going, but i do think that they could, if they really got super organised, win this campaign, even if it was just by a miniscule amount.
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Ostron wrote:The campaign on Chaos' end is picking up a little bit. Breder at least fell due to victories, and I think once it fell, wins pushed esk over the edge. But overall Chaos is definitely stuck.

if chaos defednds the shrine today then they got the edge