JULY 26, UNTERGUARD ATTACKED BY DE CORSAIRS... ORDERS HERE

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

JULY 26, UNTERGUARD ATTACKED BY DE CORSAIRS... ORDERS HERE

Post by Underway »

So the war is going on and the DE are pushing as hard as they can on various fronts. I have to make an appology here to the Corsair Chaos Enslavers for not updating your orders after the Struhelspan fell. I was away for the weekend and did not expect it to fall over the weekend (as no site has so far, I should have known it would fall on Friday). So my appologies, I was not on top of the game. However an interesting new site has opened up. Unterguard. I think this will be an excellent place to attack with DE corsairs using similar techniques to the defense of the Struhelspan.

1) Lustrian Legion: Once again, the fluff is now showing us getting pushed back. All available Dark Elves of all faiths, we are looking like we are going to lose. I hate to lose, especially to Lizardmen. We must attack and destroy them wherever they are found.

2) Corsair Chaos Enslavers: Unterguard is your target. Using similar tactics to those developed at the Struhelspan the Enslavers have begun making raids on beast herds that are attacking Unterguard. By placing their reaper bolt throwers and powerful sorceresses on board ships the Raiders are able to destroy many large beast that would otherwise be able to get to grips with the Raiders lighter troops. Without an ability to shoot back the beast can either die or flee from the deadly missile fire sweeping the banks of the river.

3) Black Ark Raiders: General Sobek is making progress in the town of Breder. He has burnt out a number of tunnels holding defenders, and defeated an army of Wood Elves that attempted to ambush him outside the town. He has dispatched his assasin to remove the annoying Count of Ostland, and make sure that all know that it was the Druchii that were his undoing. All Raiders attack Breder. It is on the verge of falling.
Last edited by Underway on Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightblade
Warrior

Post by Nightblade »

Where have you gone, proud druchii?

While you are sleeping in your tower, petting your slaves, the foul frogmen and pushing us back. It is not meant for us to become to the hunted, the defenders, the besiegers. We are the estroyers and conquerors of all that is to be seen and known, the true shard of Elven kind.

I say again, raise your arms, summon your cohort and begin anew the assault on the pestering jungles. For as long as the lizard walks free, they mock us, telling our foes lies of weakness.

Rally to us, and massacre in cold blood. Khaine is by your side, and druhii is your call; none can stand in your way.
MOD EDIT: removed large image

Kalar Nightblade
Guardian and Retainer of House Nightblade
"My foes die. Accept or perish."
Zurvidol
Cold One Knight

Post by Zurvidol »

And what about Bohsenfels??
Sin have only the begining, never the end -Polivios Dimitrakopulos
Alex c
Resident Beastmaster

Post by Alex c »

Zurvidol wrote:And what about Bohsenfels??

We've given up on it, apparently GW doesn't want to let it go.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
- Albert Einstein.
Sobek
Lord Commander of the General Staff

Post by Sobek »

It's time may yet come again, never fear. :twisted:
Loki_81
Warrior

Re: JULY 26, UNTERGUARD ATTACKED BY DE CORSAIRS... ORDERS H

Post by Loki_81 »

Underway wrote:

2) Corsair Chaos Enslavers: Unterguard is your target. Using similar tactics to those developed at the Struhelspan the Enslavers have begun making raids on beast herds that are attacking Unterguard. By placing their reaper bolt throwers and powerful sorceresses on board ships the Raiders are able to destroy many large beast that would otherwise be able to get to grips with the Raiders lighter troops. Without an ability to shoot back the beast can either die or flee from the deadly missile fire sweeping the banks of the river.

Now would someone please inform me as to why we would want to help the empire against the beastmen attack? Do we not benefit by unterguard being burnt to the ground? *Confused*
Visit Realm of Runes for WFB articles, community, and contests!
Sobek
Lord Commander of the General Staff

Post by Sobek »

These orders are for those Druchii who are signed up as Defenders. It's not so much that we're helping the Empire, as it is that we're helping ourselves, seeing a good opportunity. Fluffwise, Beastmen make good manual slave labour, after all.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Hey, if you Druchii dont start beating us badly, the fluff is going to kill you in the end.

But you are doing good so far, with a 2% lead.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!