3000+ VICTORIES SO FAR IN LUSTRIA

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

3000+ VICTORIES SO FAR IN LUSTRIA

Post by Underway »

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/warh ... efault.htm

This is info from Black gobbo magazine and has some of the numbers that we don't get to see in it. There are some very interesting facts, the first is that there have been 10,000 subcampaign battles fought and that 6000 of them have been in LUSTRIA!!!

That means over 26 Days the Dark elves have logged just over 3000 wins equaling over 115 wins per day!!

Thank you all for your massive contribution. We need to up that number of wins by about 10 per day to slowly increase the gap between us and the Lizardmen. If you have a friend or relative that plays Dark Elves get out there and recruit them to the cause. We need more players and more wins.

Show them the tactics started by DA here on the website

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=15606

which will help them conquer and destroy!!

So recruit your fellow generals and lets increase that number by a few more victories per day. With your help we can win this campaign!!
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

wow thats great news after those stats it is easiy to see why the battle in Lustria is tight. plus there is all those draws that don't get reported. i have a couple more victories against lizzies to report.
oh and;
aye aye; field marshal you orders shall be carryed out. [runs off to find other lizardmen players and potentional allies.]
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Grothgar
Dark Rider

Post by Grothgar »

I must admit, 6000 battles in one area (that does not even really affect the main campaign) just goes to show our dedication to all things Druchii. Yes the Lizards must get some credit towards this, but would it be Druchii like to do this, so no, they did nothing, we did everything, we rule. The percentage has been slowly rising today, it was at 2.1% at the start of the day and now it is closer to 2.5%, quite a bit for one day, and if we can keep it up, then the swing could be larger, because I don't think the Lizards will be able to come back from that.

Hmm, need to find more Lizards to play, my supply has kinda dried up, what with everyone going on holiday.
Menthil Karont
WS:4 S:3 T:2 D:5 I:4

Equipment: Magic Short Sword (2 Rings), Short Sword, Dirk, Sea Dragon Cloak, Cloak, Damaged Hat, Gaudy Ring, Emerald Ring, Diamond Necklace (Hidden), 80 Gold (In Belt Pouch)

Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Parry
Dekhalan
Highborn

Post by Dekhalan »

Congratulations to everyone who has been playing in Lustria, give yourselves a pat on the back :D
...And so it came to pass that the foul elf known as DEKHALAN CHILLWIND invaded our fair shores. This fiend began a campaign of killings, rapings, lootings, enslavings and burnings, sparing neither age nor sex...
Chronicle of Walter of Lyonesse
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Well I guess that means me too ! :lol:
Tacklbry
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Tacklbry »

Impressive when you look at the total numbers of battles in the campaign, and realize that many of us are not fighting in Lustria (I am, and racking up an unbeaten streak that means I am probably not going to win for a couple years when this is over, but WTH.)

The dedication of Druchii players to their race is something that the other players should try to emulate.
I like dwarfs, their skin makes fine boots. :twisted:
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

6000 battle in 26 days? Without counting any draws? Wow, that's a lot. And I've only registered two... :?
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

Wow I'm shocked, I have 3 DE generals here with me at the moment and we are all speachless. And you know why? As I have already said we are on holiday now so we play many games per day. Me and my other Druchii friends here post an average of 4 to 5 wins per day against lizzies all together of course and rarely a loss. So the shock comes when you think that our lets say 4 wins/day from a total of 115 wins worldwide, is the 3.5% of all the Druchii wins.... We are so damned proud at the moment!!!

PS I need to recruit more DEs I guess.... Posted a thread for greek players in the forum but no answer yet.... too bad! well I'll do my best!
"Oloth regar nindolen vel'uss b'luthyrr lil Darthiir"
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Oloth wrote:Wow I'm shocked, I have 3 DE generals here with me at the moment and we are all speachless. And you know why? As I have already said we are on holiday now so we play many games per day. Me and my other Druchii friends here post an average of 4 to 5 wins per day against lizzies all together of course and rarely a loss. So the shock comes when you think that our lets say 4 wins/day from a total of 115 wins worldwide, is the 3.5% of all the Druchii wins.... We are so damned proud at the moment!!!

PS I need to recruit more DEs I guess.... Posted a thread for greek players in the forum but no answer yet.... too bad! well I'll do my best!

well dont ge carried away we need opponets too lol
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

I dont Valtor I was j/k but if you think it that way then we should be proud of conributing in such an extend on our success! And dont worry I'll save some Kermits for you aslo... lol! ;)
"Oloth regar nindolen vel'uss b'luthyrr lil Darthiir"