We must fight harder n lustria

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Valtor the tainted
Highborn

We must fight harder n lustria

Post by Valtor the tainted »

in lustria were wining byonly 52% we need to fight harder kil more lizzes
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Alkanoon
Black Guard

Post by Alkanoon »

ahhh! that the key.. we need to kill lizards... i had never guessed that ;)
Grothgar
Dark Rider

Post by Grothgar »

Valtor, not to be rude, but how many games have you played against Lizardmen in the last 30 days? I have played 19 games, of which 17 were wins and 2 were losses, you want more fights in Lustria, why don't you do it yourself.
Menthil Karont
WS:4 S:3 T:2 D:5 I:4

Equipment: Magic Short Sword (2 Rings), Short Sword, Dirk, Sea Dragon Cloak, Cloak, Damaged Hat, Gaudy Ring, Emerald Ring, Diamond Necklace (Hidden), 80 Gold (In Belt Pouch)

Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Parry
The coarse heir
Warrior

Post by The coarse heir »

alkanoon wrote:ahhh! that the key.. we need to kill lizards... i had never guessed that ;)

See, I was aiming at the coconuts. No one ever tells me anything. :lol:

-TCH
Nightblade
Warrior

Post by Nightblade »

Yahhr. I've lost count, but I'm playing two opponents with two armies, the Dark Elves winning most of the time while the CoP have lost twice. I think we've been playing daily since the campaign begun; I'm not going to lose this campaign.
MOD EDIT: removed large image

Kalar Nightblade
Guardian and Retainer of House Nightblade
"My foes die. Accept or perish."
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Grothgar wrote:Valtor, not to be rude, but how many games have you played against Lizardmen in the last 30 days? I have played 19 games, of which 17 were wins and 2 were losses, you want more fights in Lustria, why don't you do it yourself.

u can only report one battle a day a get a game in every day imdoing my part i posted this to get more of us in lustria
Bleys
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Bleys »

Well, technically you could post as many wins a day as you can get different opponents to play you.... ;)

Each individual can only post once, with their login, but if you manage to get in 6 games against lizards, and each of the other players is also signed up for the campaign, then you could, conceivably, post 6 wins for the Druchii side of the subcampaign (or 6 losses... but we won't go there ;))

And where did you find coconuts, The Coarse Heir? All I've managed to find are some papaya, and man are they a tough unit to crack!!! ;)
Currently Listening To: In Flames
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

Guys there are tons of threads in the forums that everyone says the same damned thing "Kill more frogs!!!" dont need to fill the forum with useless topics! Anyway Bleys is right I play more than 1 game per day and when it happens (and it happens very often) to win more than once then I post my 1 win and then have the rest post their losses even though some frogies in another thread said that this is a cheat. In this way I have registered more than 20 maybe 30 (stopped counting) wins against lizzies and 2 losses not to count the rest races... My rank is Lord of Battle and I have posted around 50-60 games so far... (both wins and losses) :shock:
"Oloth regar nindolen vel'uss b'luthyrr lil Darthiir"
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Oloth wrote:Guys there are tons of threads in the forums that everyone says the same damned thing "Kill more frogs!!!" dont need to fill the forum with useless topics! Anyway Bleys is right I play more than 1 game per day and when it happens (and it happens very often) to win more than once then I post my 1 win and then have the rest post their losses even though some frogies in another thread said that this is a cheat. In this way I have registered more than 20 maybe 30 (stopped counting) wins against lizzies and 2 losses not to count the rest races... My rank is Lord of Battle and I have posted around 50-60 games so far... (both wins and losses) :shock:

dou think that thelizzies post ther elosses though i doubt it :cry:
Alex c
Resident Beastmaster

Re: We must fight harder n lustria

Post by Alex c »

Valtor Son of Malekith wrote:in lustria were wining byonly 52% we need to fight harder kil more lizzes

Oh, such tactical genius as this is really constructive :roll:

We need to win more games? Really? I'd never have guessed...

I have to restrain myself each time Langmann posts this, let alone random D.net groupies.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
- Albert Einstein.
Shadowmaster
Shade

Post by Shadowmaster »

To Kill Frogs. It's so easy. We must kill high elves, asurs.
But, there are a lot of gold in Lustria for our Black Arks...
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

shadowmaster wrote:To Kill Frogs. It's so easy. We must kill high elves, asurs.
But, there are a lot of gold in Lustria for our Black Arks...

ya good point y is there no subcampaign for us agaisnt the asur
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

I dont think losses are counted in this campaign, as in who wins.

Well, once the Lizardmen realize your here to take their gold and their trinkets they will laugh... The lizardmen may be rich but we dont have greed. (unlike certain races...)

Well, time to dig some more gold out of our mountains... :?
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Soteks Chosen_ wrote:I dont think losses are counted in this campaign, as in who wins.

Well, once the Lizardmen realize your here to take their gold and their trinkets they will laugh... The lizardmen may be rich but we dont have greed. (unlike certain races...)

are u saying us druchii have greed we do not :roll: hides gold
Belakith
Shade
Location: Got lost in a vortex in the middle of the chaos wastelands

Post by Belakith »

I fought a battle in Lustria against the lizzys and I got a solid victory.
The Druchii will one day destroy the Highelves, and the Witch elves bathe in thier blood. All those that are faithful to the Druchii shall be rewarded.

Are you faithful??
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

How about some nice shells, or maybe some beads...
(its worth a try) :(
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

Valtor Son of Malekith wrote:
Soteks Chosen_ wrote:I dont think losses are counted in this campaign, as in who wins.

are u saying us druchii have greed we do not :roll: hides gold

he said druchii are NOT a greedy race, unlike OTHERS. read more carefully before posting. and start writing in full sentences. and stop using instant messengers shortcuts for words like 'u' instead of 'you'.
thanks a lot.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Alkanoon
Black Guard

Post by Alkanoon »

LOL :D... if Druchiis are greedy hen who are?
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

in the next big warhammer event/campaign (whatever you want to call it) i hope that there will be a High Elf vs. Dark Elf campaign 'cos that would be seriously good
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

JiangWei wrote:in the next big warhammer event/campaign (whatever you want to call it) i hope that there will be a High Elf vs. Dark Elf campaign 'cos that would be seriously good

a Dark Elf vrs High Elf campaign is something that has been going onever since the dark elfs came out what more do you want from GW
Alex c
Resident Beastmaster

Post by Alex c »

Valtor Son of Malekith wrote:
JiangWei wrote:in the next big warhammer event/campaign (whatever you want to call it) i hope that there will be a High Elf vs. Dark Elf campaign 'cos that would be seriously good

a Dark Elf vrs High Elf campaign is something that has been going onever since the dark elfs came out what more do you want from GW

He meant a global campaign based on the Dark Elf/High Elf war.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
- Albert Einstein.
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

although, come to think of it, that would only be focused on two races, so there would have to be something for some of the other races, and for those dark elf players who didn't have access to high elven players.

i suppose they could have one where the orcs were trying to take another one of the dwarf strongholds or something.

anyway, i think that GW would have to have multiple campaigns, that involved different races, or one that any race could participate in.
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Sorry to spoil it but the next smallish campaign is for we Lizardmen.

It is called The Rise of Sotek, and before the Dark Elves got their empire going the lizards got an uninvited guest in their jungle that carried a plague. Yes, the rats showed up by digging tunnels under the sea (dont ask how) and began to really tear things apart. The slann this time did not wake up from their trance and many temple cities were destroyed.

Everything was left up to a small skink named Tehehuian, and he read sacred plaques of Chaqua, stating that Sotek will destroy the rats if he got what he wanted, lots and lots of sacrifices. So, Tehehuian started the Cult of Sotek and many skinks rallied to him. After killing allot of rats a full moon appeared and it was red. A twin tailed comet also was in the sky. (Hmmmmm) Sotek then came out of the earth and killed many rats, who soon abandoned the jungle and sailed east.

History lesson over, class dismissed.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

The Rise of Sotek will also include high elves and possibly dark elves, or so I have heard at least.
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Post by Scion of naggaroth »

Sorta relevent but

-why don't we at druchii.net get together with the high elf website (can't remember wat its called) and organise some sort of d.e vs h.e campaign seeing how loads of people seem to wanna have 1. cld run it as a druchii invasion of arnheim to clear the continent of he
-gw won't run 1 cos only 2 races wld be involved (not gd buisness)
-ne 1 interested (including he players)
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

(WS) 5 (S) 4 (T) 2 (D) 4 (I) 4

Skills; 2 weapon fighting, Uncontrollable frenzy

Equipment; Longsword, Dagger, Winter cloak, Map of an Estate, Letter, 150 gold coins