Lizardmen General here.

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Lizardmen General here.

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Well, we at TPV2 just want to say good job for making this a tough campaign for both of us.

I believe you agree when I say it is much better this way than having someone so far behind they cant catch up. Back and forth is better. I couldn't have asked for a better result.

This also shows the rest of the world these two races wont back down from a fight and they will give it there all.

Whoever wins in this mess, we both know we did the best out of the three sub-campaigns.

Good luck to you

PS: Do you people really like frog legs that much ? Well, you can have as much as you want, just not one type of frog in lustria, and he is a little too tough to get to.
Last edited by Soteks chosen_ on Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Bleys
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Bleys »

Yes, it has been a very fun subcampaign to watch and play in, so far, and I hope that it continues to be a source of fun for everyone :)

And as far as frog's legs go... they really do taste like chicken... and I can think of one set of frog's legs that no one would probably want to have... something about preservatives and lack of meat... ;)
Currently Listening To: In Flames
Sobek
Lord Commander of the General Staff

Post by Sobek »

Agreed. I think it's wonderful that both the Druchii and the Lizardmen have done so well. Over 60% of all subcampaign battles are in Lustria. Very encouraging. Congratulations to all, both to the Druchii, and to the Kermits that wander these boards. :mrgreen:
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

Yes this subcampaign rules in every aspect. And thanx to the frogs that visit us here these fights are a challenge and so you never get bored. (most of the times....) Thanx King Kermit we Druchii salute you!;)
"Oloth regar nindolen vel'uss b'luthyrr lil Darthiir"
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

Yep, fighting froggies is fun. If only I could get some more battles, we'd be up at 60% real quick! ;)
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

arrgghh both me and my lizzie r opponent are very frustrated. we have been having draws. there is nothing we can do
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Well, it reflects the campaign. :D
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Re: Lizardmen General here.

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Soteks Chosen_ wrote:Well, we at TPV2 just want to say good job for making this a tough campaign for both of us.

I believe you agree when I say it is much better this way than having someone so far behind they cant catch up. Back and forth is better. I couldn't have asked for a better result.

This also shows the rest of the world these two races wont back down from a fight and they will give it there all.

Whoever wins in this mess, we both know we did the best out of the three sub-campaigns.

God luck to you

ha we dont need luck we are DRUCHII!

PS: Do you people really like frog legs that much ? Well, you can have as much as you want, just not one type of frog in lustria, and he is a little too tough to get to.
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Lord malal
Executioner

Post by Lord malal »

I have to agree.

Not only has this been the best struggle out of all of the SoC, but it's players and it's community have also conducted itself with the most class and honor.

I stay away from the message boards mostly because so much of it is full of drivel. But both the DE and Lizzy players have been all class.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Its good to see people agree, I just hope Gav takes notice of the 6,000 victories alone in Lustria, and writes some good and interesting fluff for it. :mrgreen:
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

yeah, the lizardmen and druchii campaign is the best because lately, there has been a load back-stabbing rubbishness in the main campaign, what with COTEC chucking out the tomb kings, in favour of the orcs, and although i am in favour of what COTEC are doing, it still means that they are all divided on the SoC forum. they are all at each others throats, while i feel the lizards and the druchii have done theirs in style, with both races going for it really well, so congrats to all lizards and druchii.

(thanks for listening to my rant 8) )
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

i agree as well. while winning maybe nice, i think it would get boring very quickly if the druchi or the lizzies were at 60 or more percent, as we wouldn´t be as hard pressed to post wictories as we are now.
having some new magic items would be nice, but having a great time is much better i think.
additionally, this way we might even get more new fluff - for the other two subcampaigns it suffices to say 'the wood elves/TK kicked some serious butt' while the lustria campaign could be far more interesting for the fluff writers.

btw: what was this about, valtor? it really isn´t friendly. also, when adding comments within a quote, try to change the colour or write it in italics, otherwise it won´t be noticed at all.

Valtor Son of Malekith wrote:
Soteks Chosen_ wrote:Well, we at TPV2 just want to say good job for making this a tough campaign for both of us.

God luck to you

ha we dont need luck we are DRUCHII!

It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Lord bob
Beastmaster
Location: I am a pigherder (-One who herds pigs)I live nowhere

Post by Lord bob »

As everyone has said, I enjoy the campaign. Couldn't ask for better. We truly are a pair of well-matched forces. (Although I have seen alot of over-reactive posts about on druchii.net, that's part of the campaign....)
I'm glad to see that Lizardmen generals are as happy with the campaign as we are.

@Valtor: If you don't care why post? Remember that "druchii spirit" should added or not added depending upon the context, this post is a celebration of the success so far of the subcampaign, not a appropriate place for your "druchii spirit".
Strike fast, strike well, strike hard, but above all strike where it hurts.

Remember, it's better to be pissed off, that to be pissed on
Belakith
Shade
Location: Got lost in a vortex in the middle of the chaos wastelands

Post by Belakith »

Yeah I agree with Lord Bob, the Lizardmen and the Druchii are a good match. if you look at the other sub campaines you'll see that the one between the Orcs and Settra are like 62% against 38% (Settra is the one with 62%) and the one between Wood elves and Beastmen are like 63% to the Wood elves and 37% to the Beastmen. So I think that the campaine between the Druchii and the Lizardmen is the most even one.
The Druchii will one day destroy the Highelves, and the Witch elves bathe in thier blood. All those that are faithful to the Druchii shall be rewarded.

Are you faithful??
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Mornedhel wrote:i agree as well. while winning maybe nice, i think it would get boring very quickly if the druchi or the lizzies were at 60 or more percent, as we wouldn´t be as hard pressed to post wictories as we are now.
having some new magic items would be nice, but having a great time is much better i think.
additionally, this way we might even get more new fluff - for the other two subcampaigns it suffices to say 'the wood elves/TK kicked some serious butt' while the lustria campaign could be far more interesting for the fluff writers.

btw: what was this about, valtor? it really isn´t friendly. also, when adding comments within a quote, try to change the colour or write it in italics, otherwise it won´t be noticed at all.

]

so what else pisses u off since ur so open to sharing
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind