time to betray chaos

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Anthrax
Corsair

time to betray chaos

Post by Anthrax »

I think a wonderful moment for dark elves is arising.

With the one-eye isolated and in need of reinforcements, we dark elves should offer our assistance in pushing forward to relieve him. This may lead to reinforcements being sent elsewhere and result in weaker forces on that front because our troops will be delayed until we hear of the one-eyes demise.

I think it is exactly what our people would do, get rid of our powerful opponents and protect our own assets. So that when the forces of our opponents and allies are spent, we are there to take the power that is rightfully our own.

It is very much in our interest to make sure the battle for middenheim takes place, niether side will be able to afford to lose it, so they will expend terrible energy and recklessness to ensure victory. Then once again, when we are expected on a flank, we will only emerge when the battle is won or lost, and use our charge to the most advantage.

Now the time has come for the trechery to begin.
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

The best thing we can do is to make sure we win in Lustria.

This has the side effect of benefitting the Chaos forces, as when the Slaan are distracted by our forces, they cannot keep the powers of Chaos in check and daemons grow more powerful.

But our gains are to be found in Lustria -- we are not fighting in the Empire.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

we should not be reporting battles in the main, campaing, i think we should just concentrate only on the lustria battles, seeing as this where our chances for good fluff lie, and besides, the organisations of the attackers, after a period of peace, is, again threatening to erupt into shambles yet again.
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

i agree with dyvim tvar and jiangwei. we should concentrate on winning in lustria, it´s nowhere near a sure victory. also, what can be gained from fighting in the old world? we cannot keep any land there, nor would we have use for it. let the chaos and empire forces do what they like, and let´s do some terrific magic item robbing in lustria instead.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Dyvim Tvar wrote:The best thing we can do is to make sure we win in Lustria.

This has the side effect of benefitting the Chaos forces, as when the Slaan are distracted by our forces, they cannot keep the powers of Chaos in check and daemons grow more powerful.

But our gains are to be found in Lustria -- we are not fighting in the Empire.

ya i agree,

lets just let chaos rot. Fighting in Old world isnt much good unless you have you heart set on fighting other people than lizardmen. I am not condeming te people who are fighting in old world to bring us more slaves however i would rather fight in lustria because i beleve it benefits my race more
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

JiangWei wrote:we should not be reporting battles in the main, campaing, i think we should just concentrate only on the lustria battles, seeing as this where our chances for good fluff lie, and besides, the organisations of the attackers, after a period of peace, is, again threatening to erupt into shambles yet again.

hey ive been saying that this whole time but if they want to fight other armies be my guest. Lets just not worry about them and just continue fighting
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Hvae mercy on the poor Chaos, they are having a very frustrating time in the east...
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Re: time to betray chaos

anthrax wrote:I think a wonderful moment for dark elves is arising.

With the one-eye isolated and in need of reinforcements, .

this isnt lotr
Simpleton
Executioner

Post by Simpleton »

everyone says "fight in lustria" and things like that but i simply dont want to support that thing called slaanesh. He/she/it is disgusting. I dont care if well get fluff. !evil!
shields are for pussies
Tzares
Cold One Knight

Post by Tzares »

i wanna see some mutant blood...
some backstbbing in the backs of the chaos are nice..
im in
The Exiles - 5000+p Dark Elf
The Pestilence League - 1500p Warriors of Nurgle
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Post by Scion of naggaroth »

In lustria slaanesh isn't fighting, the dark elves are. yes some of those dark elves are slaaneshi worshippers but they ar still druchii and as such have druchii interests at heart.

Are we not the masters of chaos using it to further our own goals?
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

(WS) 5 (S) 4 (T) 2 (D) 4 (I) 4

Skills; 2 weapon fighting, Uncontrollable frenzy

Equipment; Longsword, Dagger, Winter cloak, Map of an Estate, Letter, 150 gold coins
Anthrax
Corsair

Post by Anthrax »

we can do both

when we arent fighting in lustria we can be betraying chaos...

these goals are in no way exclusive - all lizardmen games go in lustria, but we should also be scheming in the main champaign to turn it to our greatest advantage!
You owe nothing to the old god, he is the one who ensure your humiliation and slavery.
Only the power of Slaanesh can bring glory to the Druchii, embrace it.
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Simpleton wrote:everyone says "fight in lustria" and things like that but i simply dont want to support that thing called slaanesh. He/she/it is disgusting. I dont care if well get fluff. !evil!

hey i dont like slaanesh ether but you dont have to fight in his force regular DE are attacking too