The wrong people toteam with...............

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Dyne
Beastmaster
Location: waiting behind you, about to stab you wit.........wait, ewwww!

The wrong people toteam with...............

Post by Dyne »

wow, slaanesh are really sucking.
there arrow on thge map has yet to destroy a single village, while the other chaos powers have taken a few each.
isuppose fluff wise, the alliance is age old, and you could say that there attention is on lustria, and that its better for us that way

anyway, just thoughjt that was funny
Everyone wrote:You know, High Elfs really suck
Mielkith
Assassin

Post by Mielkith »

Im pretty sure they have destroyed atleast one village, the arrows change to the most direct route to the next village so it looks like they havn't passed over any villages.
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

some one in my GW said that five of Lustion villages have been destroyed by the cult, but i'm not sure of this
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

somewhere (that might have been in the SoC book) it said that the forces of slaanesh were not detined to reach middenheim, but where to protect archaon's, khorne's, nurgle's, and tzeentch's flanks against the army supposedly marching north lead by valten and karl franz.
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

If there is one arrow that is not reaching Miedienheim it's the Tzentech (sp?)
From what I heard, Brass keep is not going to fall to a timed victory for chaos, and if it does it is far off. This means the teal arrow is not going anywhere fast.

Well, in Lustria we Lizardmen have city states. These cities are colossal, and the population count is ranged in the billions. The main artifacts are inside there, but on the outskirts there are small temples and shrines whose vaults contain gold, and sometimes a magical artifact.

Right now the Druchii are stealing from the outskirts, but are stuck from going to siege the city. I think the Druchii need at least a 10% or more lead for that fluff to really come out.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Re: The wrong people toteam with...............

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Dyne wrote:wow, slaanesh are really sucking.
there arrow on thge map has yet to destroy a single village, while the other chaos powers have taken a few each.
isuppose fluff wise, the alliance is age old, and you could say that there attention is on lustria, and that its better for us that way

anyway, just thoughjt that was funny

its because the loremaster is a dickwad
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Kencaid
Beastmaster

Post by Kencaid »

i agree so far tzeentch is sucking REALLY bad, but in reality, they r one of the hardest armies to fight against

all that damn magic and good CC can really overwhelm an opponent, and shooting them down does not work very well b/c they hav so much anti shooting, like Indigo Fire, and Screamers
To LazzZZy
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

JiangWei wrote:somewhere (that might have been in the SoC book) it said that the forces of slaanesh were not detined to reach middenheim, but where to protect archaon's, khorne's, nurgle's, and tzeentch's flanks against the army supposedly marching north lead by valten and karl franz.

that was never said in the soc book so oviously its in your head
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Mielkith
Assassin

Post by Mielkith »

It would make sense though, its what Archaon should do. Holding up Karl Frans will be a lot more usefull then a nother army at Middenhiem.

I think you should all ease up on Gav, its probably not an easy job at all. I can't see why you would dis-like him so much.
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

Valtor Son of Malekith wrote:
JiangWei wrote:somewhere (that might have been in the SoC book) it said that the forces of slaanesh were not detined to reach middenheim, but where to protect archaon's, khorne's, nurgle's, and tzeentch's flanks against the army supposedly marching north lead by valten and karl franz.

that was never said in the soc book so oviously its in your head

No, I have read it too in the SoC book. And ease off against Gav. I bet you couldn't do his job half as good.