So who thinks malekith is going to die

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Sphere wrote:When Malekith will die (some day he must die) I believe he will reincarnate as a god next to Khaine or even beyond that... True believers must trust our lord :twisted:
nah ive already decided im going to take over
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Sv_harlequin
Assassin

Post by Sv_harlequin »

They could always make him nice and wanting to reforge with the High Elves.
Or let Malus kill him off and take Control.
Just an Idea.
Mal: Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right.
Kencaid
Beastmaster

Post by Kencaid »

or.......well....there are lots of things u could come up wit fluff wise

like malus, or even better, some one hiring shadowblade to assassinate Malekith, but to have a really good reason for him to die is very hard to come by.
To LazzZZy
Sphere
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Sphere »

:o disbeliever! Sacrafice this shade! ;)
Pariah mk.231
Noble
Location: The Eastern Steppe, assaulting the Great Bastion of Cathay ... well, Australia actually.

Post by Pariah mk.231 »

Why would I take over? :shock: I'm a renegade ....... oh wait .... that says Malus, not Marlus, sorry, my bad. :oops:

Oh well, just cause Malekith took most of my army and fleet for himself, doesnt mean I should harbor him any ill will does it? :D

Nah, I've got no beef with our king, he doesnt need to be killed off. And I dont see why Shadowblade would do it ... he's loyal to Malekith.

"The mere thought of Shadowblade's murderous attentions is enough to keep all but the most stupid or brave dark elf noble from plotting against the Witch King" - DE book, pg 49
Formerly Marlus Chi Kai

In all ov da 'ole Orky race, der ar too kindz ov ladz an' only too. Der'z da one stayin' put in 'is propa place, an' da one wiv 'is foot in da uvver one'z face.
- Gurgit Trollpuncha
Chrisvnv
Shade

Post by Chrisvnv »

malekith: where were you mom?
morathi: fighting the lizards in lustria my dear child!
malekith: why mom?
morathi: for you my dear child you need new and powerful instruments to conquer ulthuan!
malekith: why mom?
morathi..angry...: why what my child?
malekith:why conquer ulthuan? i have mr archaon here telling me that you helped him to conquer the world you lying m*7@u^%$ biatch!!
malekith will try to kill his mother but archaon having great time with morathi will kill him with one single blow!
archaon: i never liked his face anyways. come on my kinky queen let's make another king for your pitiful little elfs...
"Stand your ground this is what we are fighting for
For our spirit and laws and ways
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
For power and glory we shall not wait"

my gallery

http://www.druchii.net/album_personal.php?user_id=7622
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

Kolken wrote:Malekith is a faggot he is going to die. Simple as that. No character, no story.

someone ban this idiot?
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Darkadon
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Darkadon »

I think Malekith will die when the 7th edition comes around. And he's not the brightest either. Prophecy says magic will kill him so he makes a suit of armor that makes him untouchable to mortal weapons but vulnerable to magic. Shouldn't he have done it the other way around?
Cheap GW minis

www.gc-minis.com
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Danceman wrote:
Kolken wrote:Malekith is a faggot he is going to die. Simple as that. No character, no story.

someone ban this idiot?

who dars deny the will of my father he shall meet my blade!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Unpronounceable Symbol wrote:I think Malekith will die when the 7th edition comes around. And he's not the brightest either. Prophecy says magic will kill him so he makes a suit of armor that makes him untouchable to mortal weapons but vulnerable to magic. Shouldn't he have done it the other way around?

i think that the stats are supposed to represent that he will die by majic by makeing it easier to kill him with it
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Cerulaetas wrote:Malekith could always die, leaving a civil war, though it is highly unlikely that he will die. Think about it, there's Morathi, Hellebron, and Malus. Morathi would be working for the CoP, trying to bring Slaanesh to all Dark Elves, or something along that line, Hellebron would be trying to eradicate the Slaaneshi while gaining her rightful place in society, and Malus would be trying to keep the order of the old ways, or something of that sort. Not that any of that is likely, though.

but a civil war with the high elves and COP that would be a little bit to cheesy
Simpleton
Executioner

Post by Simpleton »

i read a funny theorie in an earlier thread, malekith has raised a couple of isolated children to love and serve him unquestionable.

And Valtor, youre making a very brave statement there :)
shields are for pussies
Danceman

Post by Danceman »

Valtor Heir of Malekith wrote:
Danceman wrote:

someone ban this idiot?

who dars deny the will of my father he shall meet my blade!

as i shall stand behind you, Malekith is the spine of Druchii
Lord kaleth
Slave on the Altar

Post by Lord kaleth »

If Malekith is going to Die i think it will be by Morathi. She must know that he plans to kill her when he has got all he needs from her. If Malekith died i think the DE Society would be split. The Khaine worshippers to the south & the Slaanesh worshipers to the North, so the Khaine Worshipers would continue to attack the HE while the CoS did more devious things 8) . Or Morathi could just bribe Malekith with Magic Shiny Items. Whichever way you like it. :idea:
Lets all go to the Lobby! Lets all go to the Lobby! Lets all go to the Lobby! And get ourselves some snacks.*takes off hat*

I didnt mean to sleep on your altar Mr. Witch Elves sir, ooo sorry Miss.
Cailil
Executioner

Maybe it wont be a DE who kills Malekith

Post by Cailil »

Okay maybe Malekith will die in the next edition but maybe his mistake was to assume (like most people here) that it will be a dark elf. Maybe Teclis (the worm) or Settra (the undead rat) but whoever it is has to have an army of monsters?
Pharow99
Executioner

Post by Pharow99 »

Malekith shall never die as said before and if he does my alligence goes to his mother who in a way is the mother of all us druchii. And if he did die allience should go to her, the whife of The Last true Phoenix King. (not counting Malekith caus he never got the chance)
Convert the Corsairs, Executioners, Blackgaurd, Beastmasters, ect to Slaanesh. and then after the Druchii are united and forsake Khaine we kill the human skum we allied with ( but keep the deamons, and maybe put our blackgaurd on bardedhorses [that was someone elses origionally cool idea] ) and then we can concour the Asur.
We who are about to Die Solute you!
Loyalty lies to our King only, not a 'god.' I say we should start an alliance of the CoP and the ToK. Once the Druchii unite we will be unstopable!
Dyne
Beastmaster
Location: waiting behind you, about to stab you wit.........wait, ewwww!

Post by Dyne »

if u meen in d soc(pressumably, as its in dis section) then he wont. he knows nothing of wats going on in lustria, fluff wise anyway)
Everyone wrote:You know, High Elfs really suck
Kane
Black Guard

Post by Kane »

Malekith will die one day, but no one knows when. My alligience has always been to our great king, and if he dies, it will go to his firstboen son, his heir. I have never supported slaanesh, so therefore I cannot support Morathi.
And to all those who say that our king is not bright, then you try to rule a nation for 5000 years and see if it works as well as it does now.
Nice armor Tyrion. Did your husband make it for you?
Aekold helbrass
Noble

Post by Aekold helbrass »

malekith deserves to bloody well kick the bucket. hes been trying for a couple millenia and is no better along then when he started. he is defeated every time he invades, tyrion humiliates him, and eltharion just won't die. (also some guy called Alith Anar who i only vaguely know of and seems to have been rubbing malekith's nose in it for editions) whatever we do to HE in games, in fluff we are the eternal losers because this is fantasy, and no matter how 'dark' it is, GOOD GUYS DON"T LOSE. so it doesn't matter who leads us, he will always lose.
"Faster, Marge, faster! The snapping turtles are massing!"
Danceman

Post by Danceman »

Aekoldar Helbrass wrote:malekith deserves to bloody well kick the bucket. hes been trying for a couple millenia and is no better along then when he started. he is defeated every time he invades, tyrion humiliates him, and eltharion just won't die. (also some guy called Alith Anar who i only vaguely know of and seems to have been rubbing malekith's nose in it for editions) whatever we do to HE in games, in fluff we are the eternal losers because this is fantasy, and no matter how 'dark' it is, GOOD GUYS DON"T LOSE. so it doesn't matter who leads us, he will always lose.

yepp, Doesnt matter who it is... but Malekith is nicey nice anyways imo.
Drasanil
Dru Perim

Post by Drasanil »

Its true good guys don't loose when it actualy counts, but they aren't much better at breaking the status quo than the bad guys, with the exception of Eltharion's latest cheese fluff, every raid on Naggaroth has been utterly crushed, remember when an entire high elf army was slaughtered in Har Ganeth and the streets flowed with blood for days after the battle was over?
The truth behind the Sundering:
Rork wrote:High Elf: "I'm not fat!"
Dark Elf: "Of course you're not, dear. You've just grown lazy and indolent and wrecked the inheritance for our children!"
High Elf: "I want a divorce."
Lord mordaine
Shade

Post by Lord mordaine »

I haven´t read about it but i like the sound of it :twisted:. But Aekoldar Helbrass is right, Malekith can´t beat the High elves so i don´t think that we need a new king since he wouldn´t be able to do it either.
Quendi
Corsair

Post by Quendi »

I think ''The Great and The Magnificent Malekith the Witch King'' can't be killed by anyone in the Warhammer world.Also Malus is no match for Malekith,and can't be the king of the Great Druchii. :twisted:
Our foes will be sorry now,the Black Guard is here.
Alkkrision
Daemon Prince

Post by Alkkrision »

Think about it please. If Malekith is slain by Morathi, Shadowblade or Malus Darkblade will probably kill Morathi for her trechery (Shadowblade being completely loyal to Malekith and Malus Darkblade being Malekith's chosen general). Besides, Malus or Valtor will more than likely succeed Malekith due to their excellant leadership. But whoever kills Malekith will be happy if they're killed by Malus or Shadowblade, death by Alkkrision is not a very nice thing to happen, think Tullaris' sons, only a little worse than that :roll:.
Vampire master morph
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Scotland,Aberdeen,Feeding Asur To My Pet Harpies...

Post by Vampire master morph »

He probally will die some day..since he's raiding ulthan and he might get killed at any time..plus Eltharion is after him,but he's the witch king after all,and he should had better stats..anyhow theres a big possibilaty that he'll be killed...

Morph