So who thinks malekith is going to die

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Valtor the tainted
Highborn

So who thinks malekith is going to die

Post by Valtor the tainted »

hey who thinks that wit the coming of the druchii anoited thatmalekiths propehcy could be close to being fufilled
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

Malekith is never going to die. He is the embodiment of our hatred of the High Elves. He is one of the main reasons of the sundering. If we died we would probably drift back into High Elf society or be wiped out by them without a good leader.

Also why would GW make a brand new big model of Malekith on a Dragon and then kill him off?
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

If Malekith was to die then there would be no reason for us to exist. He is the begining of our kin, the source of our hate against the Azur and the son of the first Phoenix King. He cannot die and if he ever will so will the rest of our race... :roll:
"Oloth regar nindolen vel'uss b'luthyrr lil Darthiir"
Drasanil
Dru Perim

Re: So who thinks malekith is going to die

Post by Drasanil »

Valtor Son of Malekith wrote:hey who thinks that wit the coming of the druchii anoited thatmalekiths propehcy could be close to being fufilled

I think its possible that Malekith will die, but I seriously doubt a druchii annointed will fufill the prophecy, and I don't think it will be any time soon, GW would have to think up of a new character and gradualy introduce him, so that if/when Malekith dies the power Vacum won't destroy dark elf society.
The truth behind the Sundering:
Rork wrote:High Elf: "I'm not fat!"
Dark Elf: "Of course you're not, dear. You've just grown lazy and indolent and wrecked the inheritance for our children!"
High Elf: "I want a divorce."
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

/\\// wrote:Malekith is never going to die. He is the embodiment of our hatred of the High Elves. He is one of the main reasons of the sundering. If we died we would probably drift back into High Elf society or be wiped out by them without a good leader.

Also why would GW make a brand new big model of Malekith on a Dragon and then kill him off?

well i hope h doesnt ether its just has been the talk ever since the COP list came out
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

@Drasanil
Yes if you put it this way then he could die in the far future. And a new or maybe an updated special character would take his place like Malus or something or another gradualy introduced as you said like Malekiths own son for example...

@Valtor
But an annointed would never take Malekiths place... I mean many Druchiis hate the COP, they praise Khaine, and the annointed is the child of COP gifted by Slaanesh! That would bring dissension between the Druchii and would be the begining of the end for the DE society!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Oloth wrote:@Drasanil
Yes if you put it this way then he could die in the far future. And a new or maybe an updated special character would take his place like Malus or something or another gradualy introduced as you said like Malekiths own son for example...

@Valtor
But an annointed would never take Malekiths place... I mean many Druchiis hate the COP, they praise Khaine, and the annointed is the child of COP gifted by Slaanesh! That would bring dissension between the Druchii and would be the begining of the end for the DE society!

maybe they shoudl pick me to be his heir lol
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

Exactly "Valtor, Malekith's Heir" sounds good to me, lol, maybe you should change your ID Valtor, "heir" sounds better than "son"... If you do so I can some out with a good fluff for you as your signature.... ;) :lol:
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Oloth wrote:Exactly "Valtor, Malekith's Heir" sounds good to me, lol, maybe you should change your ID Valtor, "heir" sounds better than "son"... If you do so I can some out with a good fluff for you as your signature.... ;) :lol:

lol its sounding better by the minute
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Oloth wrote:Exactly "Valtor, Malekith's Heir" sounds good to me, lol, maybe you should change your ID Valtor, "heir" sounds better than "son"... If you do so I can some out with a good fluff for you as your signature.... ;) :lol:
ok i changed it lol
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Man thats so much better. Find a good fluff now and let me know if you need any help. You are up for a prize next month if you do well!!!LOL!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Oloth wrote:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Man thats so much better. Find a good fluff now and let me know if you need any help. You are up for a prize next month if you do well!!!LOL!

as in August or september and were do u want me to post it
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

Dont know where you should post it. Try it as a signature for the begining and then ask a mod or admin for further info.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

I dont think the lady would die, as Gav hinted that any special charactor in the MAIN army book would not die in the campaign.

This leaves people like Karl Franz, Valten, and other guys.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Soteks Chosen_ wrote:I dont think the lady would die, as Gav hinted that any special charactor in the MAIN army book would not die in the campaign.

This leaves people like Karl Franz, Valten, and other guys.

damn i remeber him saying that yet another reason to hate the loremaster
Cerulaetas
Highborn
Location: Behind you liek omg so whitty lolz I r unique lol!!11!1one wtf!

Post by Cerulaetas »

Malekith could always die, leaving a civil war, though it is highly unlikely that he will die. Think about it, there's Morathi, Hellebron, and Malus. Morathi would be working for the CoP, trying to bring Slaanesh to all Dark Elves, or something along that line, Hellebron would be trying to eradicate the Slaaneshi while gaining her rightful place in society, and Malus would be trying to keep the order of the old ways, or something of that sort. Not that any of that is likely, though.
Ashnari Doomsong wrote:So, you're saying that dwarf ironbreakers in HTH combat are heavy cavalry?
You're wierd...
Shadow stalker
Trainee Warrior

Post by Shadow stalker »

Malekith won't die but maybe Morthi won't be coming bac from lustria. we can only hope :D
Plaguescythe
Noble

Post by Plaguescythe »

i wish he would croak ( get it lizardmen....at war with....croak....hehehe) but main characters never croak, although i have a bad feeling for ar-ulric.
Chosen Warlord Of Nurgle
Nightblade
Warrior

Post by Nightblade »

Malus is a sneaky bastard. Read book 3, and you'll know what I mean; in one month he went from exile to the drachau of Hag Graef. Now isn't that braggable rights, now?

Anyway, if I'd ever want to see someone sucess Malekith (I'm not implying thati want), it'd be ol'e Malus Darkblade.
MOD EDIT: removed large image

Kalar Nightblade
Guardian and Retainer of House Nightblade
"My foes die. Accept or perish."
Sv_harlequin
Assassin

Post by Sv_harlequin »

The only way he might even possibly die is by a cou from some other Highborn or even Morathi.
Mal: Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right.
Dark_jester
Corsair

Post by Dark_jester »

i think it'd be alot more fun if he lost to sum 1 in a duel and then the whole crowd ran to him to save him (glagiator style) / or laugh at him (druchii style). and then at least we'd know the next king would be worthy, coz he jus beat the crap out of him.
I'm away right now. But I'm not too far away. So if you put your face real close to the screen and scream real loud I just might hear ya.
Oloth
Beastmaster

Post by Oloth »

Well valtor, I think you will have to wait a little bit before you claim the throne after all. :P Anyway chang you nick again to: "Valtor, Malekith's Heir" people will accept this easier and like it more as they are used to hear those last 3-4 years: "My name is Aragorn, I'm Isildur's heir..." not heir of Isildur.... lol!!! :lol:
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

if they kill malekith, they´ll kill the heart of druchii... i´m sure all you CoS fanatics might disagree but ah well thats something i´ll have to live with.

...though if he would die i seriously hope GW would replace him with another Khainist headfigure cause if slaanesh takes the upper hand my alliegance will fall to the Asur.

i like the CoS list but i probably just gonna make a pure druchii and a pure chaos list insted... unless of course all my models will a horde of undead(and thats a big horde) in my rather insane project :D

Nagash watches all... :twisted:
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Perhaps they will remake him a little. As one of the most powerful figures in the world, he doesn't seem able to stand up to much. Perhaps he will be beaten and go through a metamorphasis into a purer being.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Sphere
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Sphere »

When Malekith will die (some day he must die) I believe he will reincarnate as a god next to Khaine or even beyond that... True believers must trust our lord :twisted: