about lustrian territory

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

what do you guys think will we get any bases

Poll ended at Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:07 am

yes
38%
no
63%

Total votes: 8

Valtor the tainted
Highborn

about lustrian territory

Post by Valtor the tainted »

if we win this campaign do any of you guys think we are going t build any fortresses and just leave sadly i think that the cult might establish a base down there
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Darkesstemplar
Beastmaster

Post by Darkesstemplar »

im thinking they will set up fortifcations there...i dont want the cult getting to much power though as it will start to affect the temple of khaine which i owe allainge to.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

This is what I think.

There is no way possible for the Elves to build a fortress inside Lustria, you just cant build a city inside a jungle. (Lizardmen are an exception)

What the Elves can do is build a port on the coast, as there are no jungle and disease.
The Norse have constructed a small town and a port on the east side of Lustria. They survived because the Lizardmen are not allowed to attack them, unless they attack the Lizardmen.

Druchii, on the other hand, are hated by the Slann and are an enemy to all Lizardmen.
The raids would never stop, and the Druchii would need all their supplies brought to them from the sea. Lives would be hard to replace, and the Lizardmen would have almost infinite numbers.

Infact, one Norse town was completely destroyed by a movement of a Slann's hand.

I think the goal of Morathi is to steal enough artifacts to give her power, and then leave the place for good. Also I dont think any Druchii would want to stay any longer.

But, you never know what Gav could come up with.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Soteks Chosen_ wrote:This is what I think.

There is no way possible for the Elves to build a fortress inside Lustria, you just cant build a city inside a jungle. (Lizardmen are an exception)

What the Elves can do is build a port on the coast, as there are no jungle and disease.
The Norse have constructed a small town and a port on the east side of Lustria. They survived because the Lizardmen are not allowed to attack them, unless they attack the Lizardmen.

Druchii, on the other hand, are hated by the Slann and are an enemy to all Lizardmen.
The raids would never stop, and the Druchii would need all their supplies brought to them from the sea. Lives would be hard to replace, and the Lizardmen would have almost infinite numbers.

Infact, one Norse town was completely destroyed by a movement of a Slann's hand.

I think the goal of Morathi is to steal enough artifacts to give her power, and then leave the place for good. Also I dont think any Druchii would want to stay any longer.

But, you never know what Gav could come up with.

i would be a great summer get away
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Hope you bring bug spray.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

imagine morathi and the CoP chickas surfing at the beach :D with some anointed in pants sitting at the beach bar chilling and drinking rum :D
sorry sorry, way OT. i think there´s nothing the CoP would gain from establishing a base there, so why should they do so?
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Belakith
Shade
Location: Got lost in a vortex in the middle of the chaos wastelands

Post by Belakith »

The CoP are only after the holy artifacts that the slaan have why would they want to stay?
The Druchii will one day destroy the Highelves, and the Witch elves bathe in thier blood. All those that are faithful to the Druchii shall be rewarded.

Are you faithful??
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Soteks Chosen_ wrote:There is no way possible for the Elves to build a fortress inside Lustria, you just cant build a city inside a jungle. (Lizardmen are an exception)

They wouldn't have to - all they'd need to do is capture an existing one.
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

As the entire population of Lustria lives in 4 cities, it would be hard to take one.
Your welcome to try though.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!