Chaos starting to catch up

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Sha'a'alaar
The Ancient One
Location: Not eating a bacon sandwich, near Brighton, Britain

Chaos starting to catch up

Post by Sha'a'alaar »

Has anyone else been watching the overall results total on the Storm of Chaos website?

Have you noticed that, after losing ground to the defenders for weeks, Chaos are now (slowly) starting to catch up with them?

There maybe a chance of a more even fight at the end of all this, if this carries on.

On a separate point, has anyone noticed how many "good" guys, especially Empire, there are out there these days? It's getting hard to find chaos allies!

cheers

Sha'a'alaar
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

Actually I noticed they are getting farther behind.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Plaguescythe
Noble

Post by Plaguescythe »

i agree with Sotek, there now done more then ever, and yes there are many more of those empire turncoats showing there true colours, i had one person saying he would team with me for a two on two, and then he shows up with an army of nuln!
Chosen Warlord Of Nurgle
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Re: Chaos starting to catch up

Post by Valtor the tainted »

sha'a'alaar wrote:Has anyone else been watching the overall results total on the Storm of Chaos website?

Have you noticed that, after losing ground to the defenders for weeks, Chaos are now (slowly) starting to catch up with them?

There maybe a chance of a more even fight at the end of all this, if this carries on.

On a separate point, has anyone noticed how many "good" guys, especially Empire, there are out there these days? It's getting hard to find chaos allies!

cheers

Sha'a'alaar

actually even though we are ahead by events 2-3 we are still over 1000 victories behind but little do i care i am fighting only in lustria because in florida there is a abundance of lizardman players
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Sv_harlequin
Assassin

Post by Sv_harlequin »

Course they/we are gonna be catching up its practically a giant seige situation.
Mal: Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right.