THE FOG OF WAR, the 3rd of August Suggested Targets

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

THE FOG OF WAR, the 3rd of August Suggested Targets

Post by Underway »

ATTENTION: Asur ships had interecepted the last message that was sent to you regarding the war in the Old World. As seen over the weekend the DE have repeled a Lizardmen counterattack and are now pushing harder into the jungles of Lustria. However the fall of Esk was not anticipated and new orders were intercepted by the High Elf ships before they could reach the commanders (Underway's computer had a virus...). As such the independant action of the DE commanders in the field was exceptional considering you were cut off from the "High Command" as it were.

Here are the new orders.

Lustrian Legion: Guess what! The Lizardmen counterattack has been beaten off! We have made more progress there and are slowly grinding them down. I realize that a war of attrition is not very Dark Elven but that is what we have here in the Jungles.

Corsair Chaos Enslavers: Time is near to move again. The beasts have captured a number of Bolt throwers and stone throwers from Orc tribes and are now starting to hit the Enslavers ships. As soon as possible march from Unterguard to Krudenwald and Immensheld. Those targets will prove rich with spoils and many chaos forces to sacrifice.

Black Ark Raiders: The return to Bohsenfels. We are now going to shore up the forces we have left in Bohsenfels. The town has been all but forgotten by the attacking forces. We are going to siege it until we get recognized in the fluff by GW in the area around Bohsenfels. That means report you interesting articles and battle reports in the GW forums about how you are attacking that city.

This return is caused by the fact that we are but drops in the pond in the main battle sites, at Bohsenfels we may be able to create waves instead of ripples. All who are with me, we will eat in Bohsenfels before the end of the campaign!!! So if you are a druchii of any stripe and fight someone other than Chaos fight in bohsenfels. All orc battles should be there, all empire, brett, HE, WE and others should be there. We will take the castle and create an outpost for ourselves in the Old World to raid a pillage as we are wont!!!!
Last edited by Underway on Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The dark prince
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by The dark prince »

Yay my idea was accepted. Good orders, exactly the right idea and leadership we need.

TDP
Belakith
Shade
Location: Got lost in a vortex in the middle of the chaos wastelands

Post by Belakith »

what is "The Fog War"??
The Druchii will one day destroy the Highelves, and the Witch elves bathe in thier blood. All those that are faithful to the Druchii shall be rewarded.

Are you faithful??
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

The fog of war is a phrase refering to how a commander in battle can never know exactly where everyone and everything is, and how the are fighting. Units get destroyed and enemies intercept messages, you can't know everything all the time.

It is called "the fog of war"
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Post by Scion of naggaroth »

Zaknafein's getting sick of eating lizard legs. he's starting to get too used to the taste.

ne1 got any new recipies/new cooks 2 donate 2 the cause.

either that or Zaks goin 2 bosenfels.......again!
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

(WS) 5 (S) 4 (T) 2 (D) 4 (I) 4

Skills; 2 weapon fighting, Uncontrollable frenzy

Equipment; Longsword, Dagger, Winter cloak, Map of an Estate, Letter, 150 gold coins
Mielkith
Assassin

Post by Mielkith »

Krudenwald, excellent. Try and get poor old Volkmar of that banner. And I've always wanted to fight Grimgor.
If Bohsenfels is given to the Dark Elves, won't Karl Frans Just take it after the campaings finished (and Chaos has been beaten back). We can't honestly expect to keep it for long.
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

The Empire army will be so shattered by the end of the war they won't have the strength to recapture Bohsenfels.
Thranduil
Trainee Warrior

Post by Thranduil »

If all goes to plan, the chaos wastes will come forward mroe, and there will be no empire to take it from us.
Jimworm
Warrior

Post by Jimworm »

I shall hold Bohsenfels from the lesser races till death khaine willing! I just gave my Empire foe another whoppin', his armies name...Popin' fresh's easy bake hoard, I know he needs help. It shall be ours!!!
There was one more thing, it's been emotional.
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

Let us ride to Bohsenfels to get us a raiding base!
Mime
Black Guard

Post by Mime »

@scion of naggaroth; try this

One I picked up off the net

Legs Au Pari

Legs ( Skink preferred but Sauris OK, for the troops just use salamander)

Garlic
Mixed Herbs
Olive Oil
1/2 Skull White Wine
Touch of Manbane( be very careful to instruct your cooks on this one, we all know what to much Manbane does)

Sauta legs in Oil, Herbs and Garlic. When browned add White Wine and Manbane. Then Simmer till they scream. Remove Legs from Lizards and serve hot with side of choice.

Recommended with scenes of wonton destruction.

Mike
Whip me, beat me, bash me, crash me, throw me against the wall, oh ah baby I love it when you treat me rough!!!
Lord eldur
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Lord eldur »

We are losing ground on Lustria, It's 51-49 now. :evil: