SoC Strikeforce- Scions of Darkness

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Kinstryfe
Slave on the Altar

SoC Strikeforce- Scions of Darkness

Post by Kinstryfe »

Greetings Fellow Druchii,

If any of you have recently read through the GW SoC forums, you may be aware already of what I am about to annouce. If not, then this is completely new to you, isn't it :)

Several players in the campaign, myself acting as figurehead (i.e. publicity and planning) and working in conjunction with several SoC strategists, are currently forming a strikeforce of sorts to lend weight to the endeavors of other groups acting in the campaign, as well as to act as a balancing force to hold the lines, add oomph, or perform surgical strikes on sites that are not at the time the target of the bulk of the attacking forces. We wish to work independantly of, but in tandem with, the established organizations fighting in this campaign, and have already contacted and had communications with COTEC to exchange strategies and make sure that toes aren't being stepped on.
I myself am a Cult of Slaanesh player and a Dark Elf player in general since 5th edition, so I certainly support any effort at all to win in Lustria, but if anyone is interested if joining this strikeforce, "The Scions of Darkness," then I ask that you please contact me either via email at DarkMythology@hotmail.com, or by the screenname DarkMythology on AIM, Yahoo, or MSN messenger.

Starting tomorrow, suggested targets for surgical strikes will be posted daily in the Tactics and Strategy forum on the SoC website, and any support in numbers, tactics, ideas, or even requests of an alliance if the Druchii want a little extra push at a given location on a given day would be much appreciated.

I look forward to any interaction I have with any of my dark brethren, and I wish you all luck in destroying the Lizards that claim to keep what spoils are rightfully ours.

~Don, aka Kinstryfe, aka DarkMythology
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

we already have something like that called corsair raiders
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Kinstryfe
Slave on the Altar

Post by Kinstryfe »

Cool. Just thought I'd bring it up.

If the corsairs even want to coordinate an attack, just let us know and we'll see what we can do to help them out.
~Kinstryfe
Sobek
Lord Commander of the General Staff

Post by Sobek »

Never fear, we've ben rather well organized here for months. Long before groups like CotEC were even an idea in someone's head. We are Druchii. We are Legion. Or something like that. :mrgreen: