Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Temple Battle in reverse 
Assassin

Hey guys, I would like some imput on the following subject:

I recently had a huge battle using the Temple Battle scenario. It is listed in the Subcampaign area of the SOC campaign. Some of the rules include that the LM are immune to panic and the DE are stubborn. (Don't want to go too much into it as I don't want to evoke the dreaded C laws)
Anyways, going along with whats been written, I thought a neat next scenario would be thus:
The main army leaves to either a. clear out the the supply route or b. (more likely) continue to loot and pillage as much as possible before swarms of LM halt them in theit tracks again. However, they leave a holding force at the Temple as a place to drop back and regroup, as well as to continue the looting process. Seeking revenge, a LZ force comes upon the DE at the temple sight and attacks.

I was thinking of a sort of reverse Temple battle scenario w/ the L having to remove the DE within 7 turns. However, what additional rules, if any should apply?

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh

Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]