Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Battle for the South Gate @ Lenton 
Cold One Knight

Well, I was there with my COS and there was another such army plus a regular DE army and we were teamed with two Daemonic armies. Did okay too and managed to get our team into the final assault on the South Gate alongside a Skaven army. Although we had a couple of Hellcannons drafted in, our siege towers were earlier destroyed and the game was a disaster for the Forces of Darkness. The gate was breached late in the game and was reinforced by a pile of rubble acting as a linear obstacle and defended by a stand of Pike flanked by Forgeworld giants who took it out on initially the Cold Ones and then the rats that followed in their wake. Over the course of the Campaign I believe Darkness scored 37 victories compared with Light's 51.

Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:37 am
Hunter Of The Night

Yep but then Chaos have lost anyway (personally I think Light had an easier campaign, especially when you consider they outnumber Chaos).

Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:40 pm
Highborn

Yep but then Chaos have lost anyway (personally I think Light had an easier campaign, especially when you consider they outnumber Chaos).
hey man thats just the way the cookie crumbles

Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]