Battle for the South Gate @ Lenton

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Teech
Cold One Knight

Battle for the South Gate @ Lenton

Post by Teech »

Well, I was there with my COS and there was another such army plus a regular DE army and we were teamed with two Daemonic armies. Did okay too and managed to get our team into the final assault on the South Gate alongside a Skaven army. Although we had a couple of Hellcannons drafted in, our siege towers were earlier destroyed and the game was a disaster for the Forces of Darkness. The gate was breached late in the game and was reinforced by a pile of rubble acting as a linear obstacle and defended by a stand of Pike flanked by Forgeworld giants who took it out on initially the Cold Ones and then the rats that followed in their wake. Over the course of the Campaign I believe Darkness scored 37 victories compared with Light's 51.
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

Yep but then Chaos have lost anyway (personally I think Light had an easier campaign, especially when you consider they outnumber Chaos).
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

/\\// wrote:Yep but then Chaos have lost anyway (personally I think Light had an easier campaign, especially when you consider they outnumber Chaos).
hey man thats just the way the cookie crumbles
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind