Oh those dirty High Elves

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Lancer seitetsu
Corsair

Post by Lancer seitetsu »

shannar, sealord wrote:I'll have to laugh if the campain about your civil war becomes one about a war with the HE instead. That would be a victory for us I think.

Um...how, exactly?
Lancer Seitetsu
Like any other lancer, 'cept spiffier!
Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

General Kala wrote:
Ariakhas Stormreaver wrote:slaanesh will never join forces with khorne... oops, we call him khaine, nowadays...

<slight hijack>

I have always had difficulty with this comparison. I see Khorne as being like a battle axe and Khaine as more of a straight razor.

</slight hijack>

we have a whole huge thread about this in Asur. we can't understand it either. my opinion is that Khaine is a divine (pure, not connected to magic) god, who is the patron prince of the spilling of blood, whatever its form ,be it murder or in the battlefield. Khorne, on the other hand is a Chaos (not pure, very much connected to magic) god, who is the prince of blood, including sacrifices, and I guess everynting that Khaine stands for, except murder, because he prefers blood on the battlefield.

oh, and I holeheartedly agree with Shannar. You druchii are turning this civil war into a vendetta against the Asur. it's not really that fluffy. oh, and by the way, who's winning? (slannesh or Khaine, my comp won't let me see the %'s
Last edited by Aravargaldean on Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aravar Galdean-

The High Prince of Tiranoc (mainly because no one else is brave enough to live there :wink:)

I'm known as MavisDavis01 in Asur.org
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

:badh:
Khorne vs Khaine... Please, not again!

I think I have to agree with Shannar, sealord here. This is starting to be a campaign where Druchii battles Asur. I think it is time for all of you to battle for the real reason, whether the slaaneshi worshippers should be allowed to freely express their dedication.

- Nag
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Nagathi wrote: Khorne vs Khaine... Please, not again!

Sorry. Gotta learn when to keep my mouth shut.

I think I have to agree with Shannar, sealord here. This is starting to be a campaign where Druchii battles Asur.

I sort of agree and disagree. I would like to see the ToK on CoP action heat up. I was personally going to play both sides. I thought the Wrath Gate thing was going to be a subplot and an excuse for an occasional game with High Elf opponents.

But my theory is that seeing the Wrath Gate objective blasted through, clapped shut, and the Asur 6th Gate being erected in 8 days brought the Arnheim front into focus. The other counters have barely moved and the only other site that has changed is Ghrond. The High Elves are simply drawing attention by their dramatic success.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Shannar, sealord
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Shannar, sealord »

Lancer Seitetsu wrote:
shannar, sealord wrote:I'll have to laugh if the campain about your civil war becomes one about a war with the HE instead. That would be a victory for us I think.

Um...how, exactly?

Easy, it proves we have so much power you can't even have a civil war without our permission.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

shannar, sealord wrote:
Lancer Seitetsu wrote:

Um...how, exactly?

Easy, it proves we have so much power you can't even have a civil war without our permission.

Actually, all it proves is that the Dark Elves hate the High Elves even more than Khaine hates Slaanesh ...

J
Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

again, I'm forced to agree...

er, not really forced, because I'm Asur. Also, I still want to know who's winning (Khaine/Slannesh)
Aravar Galdean-

The High Prince of Tiranoc (mainly because no one else is brave enough to live there :wink:)

I'm known as MavisDavis01 in Asur.org
Ariakhas stormreaver
Trainee Warrior

Post by Ariakhas stormreaver »

Moderator Edit: Please stay on topic or start a new thread
Turn back, go home, this is Ghrond's gate, and I'll never let you in!
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Nobody is really in a convincing lead at this point, although there is some movement.

J
Endanar
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Endanar »

Yep i have to fully agree with Shannar, Sealord :D

Endanar Eaglespirit
"Ulthuan shall never fall"
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Arvar, the best way to find out who's winning is to go to the battle page ( http://campaign.druchii.net/battle_page.html ) and see what colour you see the most of on the bars

- Nag