So can I use my Tomb Kings?

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

King al'tenetra
Slave on the Altar

So can I use my Tomb Kings?

Post by King al'tenetra »

Hey!

Amazing idea for a campaign. I'd really like to see how this comes out, and how much better it will be than the Storm of Chaos! After all, we can speak with the people in charge, and you can retake sites, and some other stuff, too.

On to my question: Can I use my Tomb Kings in this campaign? It would be awesome if I could. Maybe, for fluff, the Kings of Zandri (Where my King, King Al'Tenetra, is from) want to regain their ancient overseas empires. Maybe... Just maybe... Pleeeeeease?
And he did smite his foes with the strength of the gods...

-Part of the Burial Inscriptions of King Al'Tenetra
Black hydra
The Warlord

Post by Black hydra »

I am not an official in the campaign but I do believe that they will be allowed in. I was told only WE and Brett's weren't currently included.

However, I must ask, this fluff of regaining an empire overseas must be one of your own devising. This considering that the dark elves have occupied Naggaroth since the rise and fall of the tomb kings.
There once was a High Elf named Bill
He went out and fought with all his will
Along came the hydra
and fried Bill with fire
And that was the end of poor Bill.
----
Try out the Warlord at http://www.druchii.net/tbf/Warlord_v1.00.zip
King al'tenetra
Slave on the Altar

No, not of my own thoughts, actually. Zandri has always been a big sea port. Sure, the reclaiming thing might be off... But maybe their compass broke! Ever think of that? HMM?

Bah, I'm just ranting. I just thought it would be cool to have an alternate army list for the Tomb Kings involving Pirate Skeletons or something...

Oh, well. The real question is this: Who should I join; Khaine, Slaanesh, or High Elves? Let me change that, actually. Who is paying more for my support; Khaine, Slaanesh, or High Elves?

General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Actually, there is already a role for Undead of any type.

http://www.druchiicampaign.net/journal.html

Scroll down to Southern Reaches.

And I am playing both sides of the Khaine/Slaanesh fight, so you can fight on one side one day and the other the next.

P.S. - Kala sends regards to Al'Tenetra and hopes that the humble offering of fifty two slaves of assorted races will sway you to look upon the Black Lotus as an ally should you reach the Blackspine Mountains. :twisted:
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Mornar shethurith
Malekith's Speechwriter
Location: Probably throwing electronics around the room in frustration.

Post by Mornar shethurith »

I would suggest Khaine. Cause they're better. ;) And they aren't creepy like Slaanesh.
"Life is just getting ready to stay dead for a long time."
--Addie Bundren, As I Lay Dying
King al'tenetra
Slave on the Altar

Thanks for the link!

And the slaves sound good. Any other offers :D ?

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

TK are in the campaign. And there will be some interesting fluff appearing later in the campaign to explain why they are there in the first place...
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
King al'tenetra
Slave on the Altar

Sweet. When I read the Undead fluff I thought it might be the VC's from the Vampire Coast...

Langmann

Post by Langmann »

King Al'Tenetra wrote:Sweet. When I read the Undead fluff I thought it might be the VC's from the Vampire Coast...

They are coming as well.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Remember that all races are allowed to participate in this campaign, and we're trying to include as many as possible in the fluff pieces. Even though a race might not be mentioned (Brets or Woddies) nothing prevents you from playing a game, sumbitting it and choose a side for which you fought.

- Nag
Aki asura
Beastmaster

Post by Aki asura »

Yes, the Vampires can play as well. Which, in my opinion, is awesome. I will probably enjoy this campigian a lot more then the SoC. The SoC was fun, but if you weren't Chaos, Skaven, or the Empire you were barely mentioned, which stunk.

I believe that this time, even the 'minor' armies will recieve much more mention then in the SoC.

By the by, I'll play as my Vampire Counts. I still have yet to chose between the Temple of Khaine or the High Elves, but I'll be killing the cult either way ;)
Do you envy me, General?
No, i do not.
You will fear me one day
-Raistlin majere
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

i am sure undead are aloud in. i hope so because i want to play them for the campaign.
Shannar, sealord
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Shannar, sealord »

The undead have their own site and everything. Wouldn't it make more sence for the vampires and what not to fight there?
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

true, however some might play druchii aswell. and this is also a very good website!
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Undead are included in the campaign in the Southern Reaches battle site

J
Shannar, sealord
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Shannar, sealord »

Sure play your dark elves at what ever site you want. But play your undead at the site they belong. This is set up pretty nice, but I hope players are keeping as close to the fluff that's been set up as possible. I don't want a bunch of Empire players secureing the wrath gate for us, not when they could be fighting at their own site.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Very true ... there are plenty of places for all folks to play, but it is still important to keep to your own location.

Thanks,
J
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

i feel it all comes down to the person. if they want to use other sites then they can do so.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

We are trusting players to be honest about the armies they play and ensure that they are reported at the appropriate places. It simply doesn't make sense for all armies to play at all locations.

J