victories percentages.

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Fireblade
Warrior

victories percentages.

Post by Fireblade »

Is it possible to see the victory percentages somewhere or do I just have to guess to see wich side is gaining the uper hand?
I hope the druchii don't think they can stand a chance against the combined power of the high elf provinces.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

You mean for the D.net campaign? As far as I know you will have to geuss.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

When you are looking at the page, go to the menu in your web browser, for Internet Explorer it is "View". Under View click on Source and you should see a bunch of code. Look for things like this in the code:

<table width=100 border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 style="position: absolute; border-collapse: collapse; left: 700; top: 952; font-family:Arial; font-size:10px" height="13">
<tr>
</* !!!WRATH GATE TABLE!!! */>
<td width="51.9" bgcolor="#0000FF">&nbsp;</td> </* High Elf */>
<td width="48.1" bgcolor="#000000">&nbsp;</td> </* Dark Elf */>
</tr>
</table>

This is how it was done during the SoC. Perhaps I'll be able to fix it later.
As you can see the High Elfs are at 51.9% and the Dark Elves are at 48.1%. The High Elves are winning... how do you druchii feel about that?
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

For Mozilla Firefox it is "View" and then "Page Source" (or simply ctrl+u).

- Nag
Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

langmann wrote:As you can see the High Elfs are at 51.9% and the Dark Elves are at 48.1%. The High Elves are winning... how do you druchii feel about that?

me personally, I feel quite good about it. quite good indeed. thanx for the info on how to find the percentages tho. very helpful
Aravar Galdean-

The High Prince of Tiranoc (mainly because no one else is brave enough to live there :wink:)

I'm known as MavisDavis01 in Asur.org