Battle Orders! We can't let them win!

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Jhaelrnya
Highborn

Battle Orders! We can't let them win!

Post by Jhaelrnya »

The asur are winning at Arnhelm! We MUST beat them back! They have a huge percentage right now, 88.9 to 11.1! (11:32am, Eastern). This is a general call to all dark elf players, CoS and Khaine alike (or interesting allies, such as Kala) to attack Arnhelm! Put as much as possible into defeating them there! We cannot afford to let the High Elves get a foothold while we fight each other. We are holding out own at the wrath gate, but we need to get some wins in around Arnhelm!

Druchii, to war!
Rork wrote:Because you are bound to turn up to battle dressed as a Christmas tree. I don't like people who condone the trade in Fir.

I'm back! But so very tired...
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Of course they have a huge percentage. when the campaign started they had a 100% advantage over us.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

good point ragnarok.
neither the less i Lord Executioner Khael Vraneth Reagent of Har Ganeth, 3rd son of Kurl Vraneth the Cruel, Lord of Har Ganeth will despatch My personal standard bearer Khalek Blackheart of the house of Falkhu abourd the black ark Spear of Khaine.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Ragnarok wrote:Of course they have a huge percentage. when the campaign started they had a 100% advantage over us.

Actually it was at 50 - 50 to start. Arnhelm itself isn't a battlesite yet, but the Wrath Gate is. The HE are winning, though barely, but they are still winning there.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

i will be fighting there for the entire campaign, and am having a battle tonight.... :twisted:
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

fight at the wrath gate because they have an advantage. Let your hatred flow for they are the Asur and as long as there are Druchii whether they are Slaanesh or khaine we must fight them.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Well, should the Asur actually breach the Wrathgate, I think we know who to blame it on. After all, The most powerful and devoted Druchii went south in order to fight the fell Lizards of Lustria. Only the simpering Khainites were left to defend our homeland. That the Asur feel they can strike at us shows everyone how weak and dilapited our official religion is. Perhaps when the Temple of Khain realizes and embraces our sister religion of Slaanesh they will be better empowerd to protect our borders.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Quit bickering and FIGHT!
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

You are right, General Kala. Let us destroy them where they stand!

<draws sword and begins hacking down the nearest Witch Elf with fervor>
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Oh, god. We're all gonna be singing the Asur national anthem soon.

*sigh*

(that was pretty funny, though)
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

i didn't know that races in the warhammer world had national anthem.
RIGHT EVERY DRUCHII LORD OUT THERE FIND YOUR NEAREST ASUR GENEARL A DEFEAT HIM ASAP.
that is all.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Jhaelrnya
Highborn

Post by Jhaelrnya »

Wow. Way to take things out of context lol. Fight ASUR. Not each other, is what Kala was saying.

Also-the Asur national anthem has to much harmonics in it. Not enough of the death screams like our good ol' Druchii anthem.
Rork wrote:Because you are bound to turn up to battle dressed as a Christmas tree. I don't like people who condone the trade in Fir.

I'm back! But so very tired...