High Elves are chasing the Druchii out of Naggaroth!

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I will attempt to get as many battles as I can and win them hopefully (need lots of luck with the dice though lol)
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Spartan
Trainee Warrior

Post by Spartan »

Spartan wrote:so overall i must say that i disagree with your arguments against us. we are definitely not power gaming or cheating, so there's no reason to impune upon our honor :) .

General Kala wrote:Well, I guess I opended a can of worms. Spartan, please allow me to explain myself. I want to say up front that I am not trying to impugn your honor or make accusations toward anyone who is playing honorably. I appreciate your honesty (and extensive use of reassuring smiley faces) and respect your opinions. I would sincerely like to cultivate the best possible relationship with players and contributors on all sides. If I am wrong on this I'd like someone who knows better to tell me so.

LOL i spelled "impugn" wrong, wow i am dumb. yea i guess i can also go a little overboard too with those smileys, so sorry if came out like a moron after all that.
but at least , like Enthardon said, we are all at a cordial little consensus here, and we can set out playing the campaign as it was meant to be played. Drinks all around!
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Enthardon wrote:I think everyone here is in consensus - nobody here or at asur.org plans on ruining the spirit of this campaign, so lets get back to the tabletop and kick some butt. :D

Yep, Asur.org is doing a fine job, from what I have seen. I don't think anyone should worry. I think we should let this drop for now. All agreed? :)
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

Svart wrote:Damn the 8 hours working day.... I can play only on weekends, so, sadly, it's just impossible for me to report dozens of victories without cheating. And I can guarantee that noone in my gaming community reported a single game that wasn't fought... But, I guess, loremasters can do something to prevent cheating, don't they? If all asur.org members post no losses at all, that would seem strange at the very least.

We're watching very carefully for people who log battles beyond what a reasonable player could play. Cheating so far actually does not appear to be an issue at all!
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

Enthardon wrote:I think everyone here is in consensus - nobody here or at asur.org plans on ruining the spirit of this campaign, so lets get back to the tabletop and kick some butt. :D

*bows head to noble loremaster*

that's extreamly true. I can vouch for myself and the members at Asur.org that we're trying our best to be honorable about it.

I can't help it that my brother wants to try out your (druchii) army and he's really really bad, can I? :twisted:

besides that, I have actually lost and posted them on the site, so don't worry about me being unfair. This campaign looks awesome, and I can't wait to see it to it's conclusion.
Aravar Galdean-

The High Prince of Tiranoc (mainly because no one else is brave enough to live there :wink:)

I'm known as MavisDavis01 in Asur.org
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

As a side-note, it is exactly equal now. 50% Asur versus 50% Druchii.
I can only agree on the words: "I think we should let this drop for now."

- Nag
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

i can get many games in. Therefore i think i am bound to win quite a few.

die slaaneshi die!