Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Naggaroth Needs YOU!

Post by General kala »

Those of you who despise the Asur heed my words now.

The Wrath Gate, our greatest defense against the incursions of the armies of Ulthuan, has been overrun. The first Great Seal is broken. The Asur are aimed at the heart of Naggaroth like a venomous snake poised to strike. It is only by a stroke of unbelievable fortune that the Gate is not truly lost and Asur Hawkships are not sailing the Underway as we speak. If the Underway is compromised the last scraps of livable land that the Asur have disdainfully thrown us will be lost as well. The Druchii, the true and rightful masters of this world, will be ground under polished white boots.

Remember now, you Captains of Black Arks, that the bedrock of your Ark lies at the bottom of the sea with the souls of thousands of your house and kin.

Remember now, you who bathe in the great Cauldrons, that an Asur soul is the greatest of gifts to Khaine.

Remember now, you who crave the pleasures of this world, that Asur blood is the sweetest to the lips.

Remember now, you who owe life and loyalty to Malekith, that the one true King still does not sit on the Phoenix Throne.

During the Sundering, the hated cousins took our homes and our birthright. They drove us to Naggaroth as refugees. From this bleak and fearsome land we have carved a home. We are now its masters. But the greed of the Asur knows no limit. They will not stop until this new home is also razed and taken from us.

The civil war has consumed us all. The gods that are fought for demand their mortal due. But gods are mortal as well. When the last worshiper of a god dies, so too does that god die. Think you that the Asur will tolerate either sect if they overrun our homes? Think you that you will be cloistered safely in the north when the Asur patrol the Sea of Malice at will?

I do not ask you to question your faiths. I do not even ask you for allegiance to my house or myself. I ask you only to fight the incursion that is even now creeping upon us. I ask that you do not let the civil war blind you to obvious danger.

Send your troops. Show all Druchii that your minds are still clear and sharp. Lack of foresight is a weakness. We must all remember what our lord Malekith has to say about weakness.

General Kala Kodai of House Velari
Commander, Black Lotus Brigade

-----------------------------------------------

Reality check – I hope this stirred you all to action, because the Asur are seriously kicking our butts in the campaign. Find a High Elf buddy and play this weekend. Log the battle. Do it! GoGoGo!

Now get out there and win one for Malekith! For (insert name of god here)! For Naggaroth and the destiny of the Druchii!
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Archdukechocula
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Archdukechocula »

General Kala,

Your words betray a naivety that I had thought bred out of our noble race long ago. This Asur problem exists nto because our weaker cousins are a genuine threat, but because these Slaaneshi infidels undermine the very foundations of our society, and seek to introduce chaos where once there was order, and weakness and depravity where there once was but strength and nobility. Our people are threatened only because of their blasphemy, and we will no more be capable of fighting the Asur with our backs exposed to those scum than we could fight a serpent with poison already in our veins. We must rid ourselves of this plague if we are to be strong in the face of our loathsome brethren, or I guarantee we will fail. These Slaaneshi rebels are the immediate threat, and must be dealt with accordingly. We must be resolute in the face of this trial, and not waver in the face of distractions. Naggaroth must be united with a bloodied hand, not a silver tongue. I swear before Khaine that I shall do everything in my power to make this so.

Admiral Elerath
"I'd never join any club that would have the likes of me as a member."
Lord kalhadron
Cold One Knight

Post by Lord kalhadron »

Although the cult now i a weakened state as many of its worshippers and ancient annointed ones lies broken in the thick jungles of Lustria, and now I admit is be the best time to eliminate it. We must first of all look to our borders and face the most obvious threat of the false rulers of Ulthuan, they are invading our lands as we speak!
Jhaelrnya
Highborn

Post by Jhaelrnya »

Silence! This has gone on long enough! the Asur must be taken out of our lands! There is no excuse for allowing them to walk our land! None! No civil war, no rivalries, no pathetic "good timing"! It is time to remove their filth from out land, to remove their weak and tainted bodies from the Land of the Chill. We lost one homeland to these weak pathetic excuses for elves, do you wish to lose another? Remove the Asur filth! I for one have not forgotten where my Ark should lie!

Jhaelrnya Do'Kahn, Death's Mistress, Master of the Black Ark Blade of Kahine
Rork wrote:Because you are bound to turn up to battle dressed as a Christmas tree. I don't like people who condone the trade in Fir.

I'm back! But so very tired...
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Calm yourself, Jhaelrhyna. Allow me.

Learned Admiral Elerath,

Forgive my naivette. House Velari has only been waging war since the Sundering. I obviously do not have your experience in recognizing the insidious influence of Slaanesh. To my untrained eyes, the elves that stormed through our defenses not four days ago seemed to be Asur. Had I only known that they were in truth only a distraction from the actual enemy, I would have ignored them and let them pass through to Naggarond. Instead I would have turned my blade upon the Devoted that were helping me to defend the Gate. You could then enlighten the Asur in person that decadence is the true enemy.

Awaken and see the hard truth of this material world, Lord Admiral. Blasphemy did not break our lines. Heresy did not destroy the gates. Slaanesh is not responsible for the counter-fortification that is even now under construction. The Asur invasion force is not a mere fever dream of the Cult.

I do not ask you to abandon your purge. Send me your "heretics". Send me your "unfaithful". My Black Lotus will find an earthly use for their blades.

Kala

---------------------------------------

P.S. - remember, it's only pretend. :D
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Jhaelrnya
Highborn

Post by Jhaelrnya »

Forgive me. I spoke rashl;y. But anger suffused my body! All this bickering! All this waste! it enrages me to the point of needing to strik out at something, and the bickering Cult and Temple are the closest outlets.

Kala is right. They have their uses. All druchii have their place-as Malekith's loyal subjects.

------------------------
Yay! I love pretend. So much fun compared to the dratted real life, which is filled with work and money and Time.
Rork wrote:Because you are bound to turn up to battle dressed as a Christmas tree. I don't like people who condone the trade in Fir.

I'm back! But so very tired...