Leaders of Special Forums Needed

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Leaders of Special Forums Needed

Post by Langmann »

I think it might be interesting now that we've had a bit of a blooding during the campaign to have separate closed group message forums for Khaine and Slaanesh folks to organize themselves for the campaign.

Obviously the site leadership 'should' be playing in the campaign, and supporting it as best they can.

I am looking for leaders of each of the sides to collaborate the member's strategies, raise new members, get strategy going, admit people into the closed forums, and moderate them etc.

So I am coming here to see if anyone here is interested.

You will be in charge of a closed forum, you will be the moderator, admit people in and out of the forum etc. You will try and organize your troops (other members). You will be on your own. I can provide Admin assistance but I don't see it being needed unless someone deserves a good banning. It shouldn't be too much work, really.

Two Forums:

Khaine
Slaanesh

Who wants a go? (Anyone is able to volunteer except Nagathi.)
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Tzares
Cold One Knight

Post by Tzares »

Im Interested in The Khaine forum...
im a Khaine madman :p
I love Khaine and Khain followers.
The Exiles - 5000+p Dark Elf
The Pestilence League - 1500p Warriors of Nurgle
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

yeah, i wouldn't mind helping out with the Khaine Forum for obvious reasons, see my war diary, Kinstrife In Har Ganeth. but with so many characters at my disposal i should also be able to write in character, i am also currently organising a mini campaign of my own that i will be playing during the campaign itself and it is Khael Vraneth's blood Vendetta in which khael will march all around the chaos wastes looking 4 his brother Khaleth. i have the oppesition, i have the armies now i need the time [horray i have the week off next week half term!!!!!!!!!]
voodoomaster
p.s: which one would General Kala be allowed in as he is both :)
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Hmmm....

I think something like this would really help to stir up fervor in the two sects and get some strategies going. Plus, there's always a little childish glee in being a member of a secret club.

However, being a heretic (and the kid that gets water balloons thrown at him from the treehouse), I humbly request that the good fluff and battle reports still be listed publicly. I really enjoy reading that stuff.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Maybe a bit of topic but I sugest that you also make a 'meeting forum' or something like that with the soul purpose of bringing peace and harmony to the factions in order to kill Asur IMO.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Well I guess I'm up for the Slaanesh one, but I'm rarely getting to play these days so the job really should go to a more active player...

I'll take it if nobody else wants it, but there are surely better Slaaneshi generals than me out there...
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Ragnarok wrote:Maybe a bit of topic but I sugest that you also make a 'meeting forum' or something like that with the soul purpose of bringing peace and harmony to the factions in order to kill Asur IMO.

*** Mod Edit: please refrain from casting aspersions on others or their ideas in this manner ***. The goal of the campaign is to let the slaaneshi's and khainites fight it out, and the asur are nothing but a destraction. Once order is restored and a winner is declared, they should have no problem retrieving any lost terrain from the asur.

I would not like to nominate myself for being a mod for this campaign, as I am neutral (with a disliking for slaanesh ;))
Maldor
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Maldor »

I too am interested in moderating the Khaine forum, but it seems I am but one of many.
Lock up your children, shut all windows tight.
The Witch Elves are hunting for victims tonight.
When old hags do knock at your door, you must hide,
Your death is the gift sought by Khaine's pretty brides.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Everyone wants the Khaine forum, no one wants the Slaanesh one... The trend of anti-Slaanesh is continuing... I have my faith in darkprincess.

- Nag
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

Ok now you guys need to decide who should do which forum and then I'll put them in.

DP is the only one for slaanesh so far, but there are many people who want to do Khaine.

Try and decide amongst the khainites who should do it and let me know.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Fitting that a powerful lady such as Dark Princess would lead the Slaaneshi. PLease contact me when the forum is opened up. I would like to join the Cult.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Maldor
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Maldor »

Gee, ask the Khainites to decide who gets power among themselves... Did I just hear "free-for-all knife fight"?
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

lol good one maldor, but seriously how are we going to determine, credentials, amount known about druchii, or simply take names out of hat. on second thought lets go with the knife fight, [grabs Ketana above the Pc and walks out of door]
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Voodoomaster wrote:[grabs Ketana above the Pc and walks out of door]

Its ironic if only because I do have one above my PC...

To resolve this dilema, I would suggest that all the people who are trying to "get the job" should post here what their credentials are and why they think they should be chosen. Then you could have a small poll (edited into this topic) and decide.
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

right well said Vorchild my credentails hmm,

i have collected and played warhammer for 8 years, and all of them with the mighty Druchii, amassing a total of 4 armies of Druchii, a 2K 5th edition 1 lead by Kurl Vraneth [see last page of army book], a 3K 6th Edition army lead by Khael Vraneth, Wardiary here, Kin Strife In Har Ganeth
a 2K cult of pleasure army,
and a 1/2 completed 2K Temple of Khaine army.

i am [supposedly] Responsible due to the fact that i have to run a warhammer club with lots of kids to look after for 4 hours at least.
i have pleanty of oppenents to play with in the campaign, including Deathraider [who lives and incredible 30 seconds away from my house] and a reacently converted Asur General who has just started collecting about a week ago. both of them will be fighting in my mini campaign about Khael and his brother Khaleth, should be complete by next sunday. [hopefully]

i would like to be chosen for this post for many reasons but the two main reasons are. firstly because i am a complete and utter true to the one true god Khaine, all other gods are weak like the asur, who study poetry the arts and other such rubbish. [no offence to all those great Asur generals out their] the other reason is because i want to give something back to this glorious website and it's members which have helped me on many occations. i thank all those people who take their time to read this message, i would also like to thank all the people who helped maked this great campaign.
so vote for me,
regards Voodoomaster
p.s: Langmann i am taking Vorchild's advise so can you add a poll please.
Maldor
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Maldor »

Well, as there are plenty of others interested and I probably shouldn't take on more on plate as of know, I'll recuse myself from the position. I would, however, like to be considered by whomever you decide as an advisor with respect to strategy and storyline.
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

OK what I am going to do to hurry this up is to put Voodoomaster (who seems pretty capable in this respect anyway) and DP in charge of the respective forums.

If you Khainites are unhappy about this, you can easily work it out amongst yourselves later. In reality everyone in the forum is equal to each other, its just the forums need someone to do the dirty work of modding and moving folks in and out as needs be.

So pm those people to let you into the forum you want to be in.
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

OK, Team Slaanesh is recruiting now...

If you think you're depraved enough to fight for the glory of Slaanesh, then PM me...
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever