Man O' War

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Shannar, sealord
Slave (off the Altar)

Man O' War

Post by Shannar, sealord »

My gameing group has gotten very excited about Man O' War again (digging the rulebooks out of my parent's attic probably helped). Anyway, we were wondering if we could count these games for the campain. We have HE, 2 DE, Empire and Bretonnian fleets. The though is that we'll report the games to the location nearest to the coast that works, it would represent troop ariaval or preventian of the resupply. I'm not sure what we'll do with the Brets, but the others have locations that would work. Also it would get more of my group involved, right now there is me with HE and 2 opponets who play DE (and my lifetime warhammer record against those two is nearly perfect so they are excited to try something new).

Anyway, I just wanted to get permission for these before we go ahead and post them.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Post Empire and Brettonian battles in Karond Kar.

Post the DE / HE battles at the 6th Gate of Arnhelm (as it's the closest open site to Arnhelm proper).

If you can manage any DE vs. Skaven or Dwarf games - post them in the Underway.

Also - please note in the comments that it was a Man O War game.

J
Shannar, sealord
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Shannar, sealord »

Thanks, will do. skaven and Dwarfs are a ways off I think, not long enough for that wood carveing that I need to do for a fleet.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Actually ... no Skaven MOW battles for this campaign. I went back and looked at my rules and remembered ... Skaven were one of the lists that broke MOW (actually that whole supplement did). If you want more info on my opinion ... PM me. Dwarfs, Empire, Brettonians, HE, DE, O&G - all fine.

J