Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

6th Gate is Over!

Post by Langmann »

Check the fluff.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Well, I applaude the great prestation both forces showed; to hold out against a numerous foe that long is admirable, but they had to fall in the end.

And as for Kala; well, I recall you cursed the Khainites once. Let your body be an example for everyone who does that :twisted: Nice fight though ;)
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

No! it cannot be! Kala died! The Cult (of Kala, you fools - do you take me for a Slaaneshi?) lies shattered! :cry:
This was a really great campaign - pitty so few took part in it, really. I had fun cleansing the Cult of Pleasure from the face of Naggaroth - again. Long live the Witch-King!
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Kala died the only way she would've wanted. Smiting Asur with a giant Gauntlet. And thanks to her efforts we didn't lose in our own land... Job well done Sir!
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Hydramaster
Executioner

Post by Hydramaster »

No way Kala died!!!!!This canot be!!!!!And wheres the fluff????????? :shock:
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

*the Lord General of khaine howls in anguish and starts tearing a room to peices*

Noooooooooo this cannot be. Kala you shall be avenged. i swear before the high handed executioner that you shall.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Lathaine
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Lathaine »

Well Kala and the Druchii community I have to commend you. I have to say I underestimated the resolve of the Druchii and didn't see a stalemate coming originally. Kudos to Kala for destroying the gate with her bare hands!

Anywho, Lathaine De Bastonne, whose knights ran for the hills when the gate was destroyed and the battle turned hopeless, I mean fought a succesful rear guard action against the Druchii :? (Hey I had to explain why my expedition survived) bids the ever vigilant Asur, the mighty Druchii throng, and the fair city of Arnheim farewell.

I have to say I really enjoyed the compaign. I pestered my gaming group to get the occasional game in and I enjoyed the background, all the fluff written for this campaign, and the blatanly insane community, myself included now I guess. :twisted:
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Surely you all knew that I was going to end the campaign on a dramatic note?

Lethalis wrote:And as for Kala; well, I recall you cursed the Khainites once.

Kala cursed everyone. Heretic, remember? Oooh, hey that's a good idea for my special mod title.

A neutral shade of black wrote:No! it cannot be! Kala died! The Cult (of Kala, you fools - do you take me for a Slaaneshi?) lies shattered!

Kala died as a martyr for her cause. What more could a cult ask for. :twisted:

Voodoomaster wrote:Kala you shall be avenged

*Kala looks pointedly at Lord Thornblood*

Manwe wrote:Kala died the only way she would've wanted. Smiting Asur with a giant Gauntlet

Lathaine wrote:Kudos to Kala for destroying the gate with her bare hands!

Ah, nothing like the simple pleasure of working with one's hands. :D
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.